𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on july 4th, 2022 @ 11:47am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓐 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚄𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

《 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮 》

THE SCOUTS WERE IN THEIR dark green uniforms, facing the volunteers. "Eren, I haven't seen you since you lifted out ship a whole year ago." Yelena extended her hand out. "I'm honored to work with you."

Levi stepped in front of Eren, holding his hand out. "No, you won't be working together. You're lucky enough to see his face." He claimed.

"Plenty enough for me. Today will be a joyous day." Yelena raised her arms up towards the ocean. "The port is complete and we're welcoming our first outside visitor. From Paradis Island's sole friendly nation, Hizuru—Special Envoy, Kiyomi Azumabito."

The Azumabitos soon arrived as they headed to the District of Shiganshina for a meeting. Kiyomi and the others were brought to the palace.

Kiyomi took out a box, showing Mikasa a piece of cloth with a symbol on it.

"Do you recognize this family crest?" She asked.

Eren and Mikasa's eyes widened as she touched her wrist. "That's..." Mikasa trailed off.

"Show it, Mikasa." Eren told her.

"But my mom said to keep it secret." Mikasa argued, making Josiah raise an eyebrow.