𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽.

A/N: Thank you so much for 1K votes on this book! I really appreciate it! Enjoy!

edited on november 7th, 2022 @ 10:23am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓝𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

HANGE WAS BANGING ON THE WINDOW, trying to get Jean's attention

HANGE WAS BANGING ON THE WINDOW, trying to get Jean's attention. "Jean, it's me." They said, banging on the glass window again. "We're waiting outside."

Soon enough, Jean was outside, joining Hange, Mikasa, and Josiah. "I'm glad you came, Jean. Mikasa and Josiah were filling me with the situation." Hange informed. "I'm sorry I couldn't have been on the site with you guys. You have done well under such an adverse situation."

"As for Levi... He's not unscathed, but he's alive." Hange continued. "He won't be able to fight for a while, though. And lastly, we joined forces with the Cart Titan and remaining Marleyan forces. It's to stop Eren. Genocide is a mistake."

"How will we stop him?" Josiah asked.

"We must first gather allies. What we can do depends on who we have on our side. But we're powerless without the help from you and the Nine Titans. The old chain of command has been wiped out and I'm no longer your superior. With that in mind, I ask you—"

"I'll do it." Josiah interrupted Hange, causing them to glance up. "I don't want to let Eren slaughter anyone else. Even if he's doing so to protect us and this island, I want to stop him."

"Josiah..."

"If we can somehow stop Eren... What will you do?" Jean asked. "Even if Eren can maintain the Founding's power, he only has four years left to live. What'd happen to this island after that? If for decades to come, far into the future... The world will still continue to loathe us... Then stopping Eren would also mean leading this island to its doom."