𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚.𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited march 4th, 2022 @ 12:00pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈,
𝓡𝙴𝙿𝙻𝚈.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE LEVI SQUAD WERE READING a piece of paper as they all had shocked and confused looks on their faces

"And there you have it. The coup d'état was successful. Premier Zachary has control of the capital and administrative district. For the time being, the nobility hasn't rebelled." Hange explained.

"What about the Boss Reeves incident?" Armin questioned.

"We got a confession that proved the charges unfounded. His son Flegel really pulled through big time. Just like it's written right there, it shows the charges were bogus, they abused their power, and that King Fritz was a total fake. All our actions were justified self-defense." Hange answered. "In other words, we're free people now."

The 104th all looked at each other before they cheered in joy.

"No... This can't be..." The man from the Military Police from earlier said with disbelief while looking at them.

"Looks like the gamble paid off." Levi commented.

"Yeah. It wasn't just Erwin though. The lone choices of many managed to change the world." Hange stated.

"And I managed to kill the three people you loaned me. I'm sorry." Levi told Hange as Simon frowned.

"The thing is, part of the Interior Police, their leader, Eren, and Historia are somewhere else. If we don't find them soon..." Levi trailed off.