𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on february 24th, 2022 @ 1:21am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓣𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"EREN WILL BE EATEN?!" Armin exclaimed after Hange had explained everything

"Yeah. Eren remembered a conversation that went like this..." Hange began to read the paper.

"Do you resent me for it?" Ymir asked Bertholdt.

"I'm not sure... I... don't know. You probably didn't want to eat a human either." Bertholdt replied.

"Speculating based on that, Ymir was a Titan wandering alone outside the wall. Bertholdt, Reiner, and Annie had a comrade that she ate. When a Titan eats someone, they don't change back into a human. But, what if a Titan ate one of Reiner's comrades? They're humans who can transform into Titans." Hange explained. "In other words, if a Titan eats someone with that power, they revert back into a human. Furthermore, they obtain the power of those they eat."

"In the other day's battle, Reiner was throwing Titans at Eren, who had escaped. Eren has the power to control Titans with his scream. He was trying to snatch that power with those Titans. In that case, Eren is just a vessel who is bound to be replaced. Basically, if the government has a Titan of their own, they'll be the one to eat Eren."

Josiah started walking towards the door to the basement, but Levi grabbed onto his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

"Calm down. Even if you go on a rampage, they're not going to give Eren back to us." Levi informed. "Anyways, we head for the lands of this Rod Reiss. Get ready to leave at once."