𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆.𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇'𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

WARNING: This chapter contains MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH! Proceed with caution.

edited on june 19th, 2022 @ 5:13pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓐𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽'𝚂 𝙱𝚄𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

EREN'S TITAN TURNED AROUND TO face Reiner before the two of them charged at each other

EREN'S TITAN TURNED AROUND TO face Reiner before the two of them charged at each other. Eren dodged his fist before sending a punch of his own, causing him to crash to the ground.

Steam appeared from Eren's nape as he soon appeared, his arms still in his Titan.

"Eren!" Mikasa shouted, landing down next to him with Josiah following closely behind.

"I think the fight's over. We're out of strength. At this point, I can't exactly kill Reiner." Eren informed, standing up straight.

"In that case, let's go back home." Josiah told him.

Eren took one last look at Reiner. "See you later, Reiner." He spoke before Josiah grabbed ahold of him and took off.

The Scouts soon began flying towards the airship. "Protect the airship from below! Use every last shot you've got!" Jean ordered.

Josiah connects his hook towards the airship as him, Mikasa, and Eren grabbed onto the ladder that was hanging down. Armin opens the door and kneels down, holding out his hand and saying nothing as it was silent amongst the four of them.