𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on december 17th, 2022 @ 2:08am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓣𝚁𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚁.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

HANGE WAS CURRENTLY WITH MAGATH, as Magath was looking out through a telescope towards the harbor where the Yeagerists were residing

HANGE WAS CURRENTLY WITH MAGATH, as Magath was looking out through a telescope towards the harbor where the Yeagerists were residing. "I can't believe Floch made it here this early." Hange spoke.

"It's all over for us if the Yeagerists destroy the flying boat. Why haven't they done it?" Magath questioned.

"Who knows. They're likely unsure that we're still alive and trying to stop Eren. Destroying the ship is simple, but after the world is destroyed, it'd take decades to recreate the technology. I'm sure they'd want a flying boat to explore the continents once it's empty. Perhaps their primary goal in occupying the harbor was to get the Azumabito with their ships and technicians under control." Hange replied. "However, if they learn that we're here as well... I'm sure they'll smash that flying boat into pieces in an instant."

"Even if we had the power of the Nine Titans, stopping them would be difficult."

Magath closed his telescope. "But if we falter here, we would have no chance to take down the Founder." He began to head back down. "Let's think of a plan—"

He paused as he looked up at the smoke that was covering the sky.

"We have to kill them all at once. That's our only way to secure the flying boat. We'll use the power of all of our Titans alongside your weapons to do that. Okay?" Annie was saying.