𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter of season two! Enjoy!

edited on november 16th, 2021 @ 2:11pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓑𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The walls gave the people a century of peace and security

The walls gave the people a century of peace and security. The terror of being at their mercy and the humiliation of being trapped became a distant memory. Until...

The battle for humanity's survival began the moment the Titans breached the wall. After innumerable casualties among soldiers and civilians alike, it was learned that some Titans were hiding among the humans.

Finally, five years after the first wall fell, humans succeeded in capturing one of these disguised Titans: Annie Leonhart.

Nevertheless... the next threat to humanity was already close at hand.

AFTER THE FIGHT WITH ANNIE came to an end, the crystal that she was in gets covered in a brown cloth and gets dragged away by the Military Police. Suddenly, a chunk of the wall falls down, gaining the attention of the soldiers as they looked up.

A Titan with no skin looked down at the Survey Corps and the Military Police. They stare at the Titan until it moves it's eye, showing signs of life.

"A Titan?!"

"In the wall?!"

"It can't be!"

Hange ran up to the wall. "Your orders, Section Commander?" Moblit questioned.