𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗐𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒.

A/N: Hello, readers! This will be the last chapter until Part 3 comes out! Enjoy!

edited on september 4th, 2023 @ 10:06pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚆𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Everyone says Eren has changed

"Everyone says Eren has changed. I've thought that, too. But... maybe all of us were wrong." Josiah thinks to himself.

Eren was looking out towards Marley as Josiah walked up to Eren's side.

"Maybe Eren was this way from the start. And if this is the real him... I... I wonder what I saw in him..."

THE SURVEY CORPS WERE CURRENTLY on a boat heading towards Marley as Jean, Connie and Sasha were together.

"There's really cities full of people outside the walls..." Connie commented.

"Don't talk about the walls in public." Jean reminded him.

"Ah, right." Connie said.

"The world outside the walls... And we're the first people from inside to step foot in it!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Did you not hear me?!" Jean scolded.

Hange and Levi were standing next to each other with Armin behind the two. "You could say this expedition takes us back to our original mission." Hange stated.

"Let's go scout."

The group soon got off of the boat and stared in amazement.

"Welcome to the continent of Marley! I'll guide you to the Azumabito estate." Onyankopon greeted them.