𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝗃𝗎𝖽𝗀𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to part two of season four! Enjoy!

edited on august 20th, 2022 @ 3:30am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓙𝚄𝙳𝙶𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MARLEYAN SOLDIERS SOON FELL OUT of the airships, along with the Cart's gear

"Ms. Pieck." Gabi exclaimed, calling out the woman's name to get her attention.

"Porco!" Pieck raised her fist in the air as Porco removes the chain. Pieck's hand fell, causing both her and Gabi to scream.

"That hurts!" Pieck complained as she went over the building, transforming sook after. Porco soon began fighting with Eren who crystalized his fist and punched into a building.

"I'm going to find my friends, you go ahead." Josiah told Pieck, who nods and takes Gabi into her mouth before rushing off.

Eren looks at the airships in the sky. "Eren! Can you hear me? Please come out of your Titan's body! Go inside the building and escape underground using the power of the War Hammer! The odds are against us if we fight like this!" Yelena shouted.

Eren stares at her for a moment before continuing on his way towards Reiner.

"Mobilize all soldiers! Hurry!" Yelena ordered. "Protect Eren!"

Josiah grabbed Onyankopon by his collar. "Josiah?" He questioned.

"You're coming with me. Take me to where my friends are. Right now." Josiah ordered in a harsh tone.