𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗋.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter of season four! Enjoy!

edited on june 4th, 2022 @ 5:20am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓓𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝚆𝙰𝚁.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱: 𝟪𝟧𝟦 — 𝖫𝖨𝖡𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖮 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤 》

AN OLDER JOSIAH WAS STROLLING through the Liberio Internment Zone. Four years had passed since the Survey Corps reclaimed Wall Maria. Josiah was now nineteen years old, and his appearance had slightly changed. He was now standing at 196 cm (6' 5") and his hair was now styled into a mullet. He was also wearing a gray cloak in order to cover his black Scouts uniform underneath. His ODM gear was safely stashed somewhere no one could find it.

He had been tasked to persuade Eren to come back to Paradis — Commander Hange and Captain Levi's orders. He recalled what had happened when he got called into Hange's office.

"Commander Hange, Captain Levi." Josiah saluted to his two superiors. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. We suspect Eren is planning his own attack on the people from the other side of the sea." Hange explained. "Levi and I want you to go there with Yelena to persuade him not to attack."

"Forgive me for saying this, Commander, but..." Josiah blinked in confusion. "What makes you think I can persuade Eren? Why not Mikasa or Armin?"