𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 20th, 2022 @ 5:04am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

JOSIAH AND THE OTHERS SOON arrived as Eren soon told Armin what happened, his eyes were widened at the news

"Well? Up to speed, Armin?" Levi questioned.

"Are you telling me... the Scout Regiment... is the ten of us here... and that's it?" Armin asked.

"For the time being. The fighting ended four hours ago. We've been looking for survivors, but... none yet..." Jean replied.

"S-So, we managed to seal the walls of Shiganshina... But Reiner, the Beast Titan, and one other escaped... Bertholdt was captured... Then... there was a dispute... about using the injection on Commander Erwin or me... And I... turned into a Titan and ate B-Bertholdt..." Armin looked like he was about to vomit.

"Here." Jean said, handing Armin some water, in which he accepts and drinks it.

"Why... did you pick me? No matter how you look at it, wasn't Commander Erwin the right one to bring back? Captain! Why did you give me the injection?!" Armin asked.

"Tsk!" Levi muttered under his breath in annoyance before kicking Eren's back. "I told you to tell him everything."

"The thing is, it seems your two friends here didn't think that way. They stood up to me... prepared to draw blood." Levi continued on.