𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚.𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on december 13th, 2021 @ 12:42pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈,
𝓦𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

While stopped at the ruins of Utgard Castle to take a brief break, the Scouts were overwhelmed by Titan assault, vanquishing their hope of survival

While stopped at the ruins of Utgard Castle to take a brief break, the Scouts were overwhelmed by Titan assault, vanquishing their hope of survival. However, in that moment... Ymir suddenly transformed into a Titan.

And then the main force of the Scouts rushed in to engage the enemy. They successfully dismantled the Titan attack. However, upon the ruins of battle, Eren and the others learn a surprising truth.

IT HAD STARTED TO RAIN not long after and clouds had darkened the sky. The Scouts made it back to the top of the wall as Ymir was wrapped up. She was now being lifted on top of the wall as Christa's eyes watered.

Josiah helped Mikasa pull Connie up on the wall. "Thanks, Josiah, Mikasa." Connie thanked them both.

"Are you hurt?" Mikasa asked.

"I'm fine, but... Reiner got his arm bit and Ymir is as you can see." Connie replied.

"Who would've thought Ymir was a Titan, too? Does that—?" Sasha began.

"Sasha." Mikasa started to say but before she could say any more a voice interrupted her.

"Is everyone clear?" Hange asked. "We'll deal with Ymir later. And Connie... I'll arrange for a Scout squad to investigate your village later. For the time being, I want you to focus on the mission to fix the wall. Got it?"