𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on august 5th, 2022 @ 6:16am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓢𝙰𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚈.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE SOUND OF THE CLOCK ticking in the room could be heard as Josiah, Mikasa, Armin, and Gabi all had their hands on the table

THE SOUND OF THE CLOCK ticking in the room could be heard as Josiah, Mikasa, Armin, and Gabi all had their hands on the table. Gabi had a horrified look on her face as no one spoke a word.

"I want to have a nice, calm talk." Eren finally spoke up. "We don't need to fight to solve Eldia's problems. Don't worry about Hange and your friends. We're just moving them somewhere else, that's all."

"Eren, we're the ones who wanted to talk to you. Why did you decide to attack Marley on your own?" Armin questioned. "Did Zeke and Yelena really convince you to join them?"

"I am free." Eren simply replied, getting Armin, Mikasa, and Josiah's attention. "No matter what I do or how I do it, I'm acting of my own free will."

"Even what you did after you met Yelena? Was that your own free will?" Armin asked.

"Yeah."

"No, you're being manipulated. You'd never get innocents or children involved, even those from an enemy nation. And you care about us more than anything else! Am I wrong? Back when you saved me in that cabin in the mountains, when you wrapped this scarf around me, that was your kindness—" Mikasa moved her hand up to touch her scarf.

"I said keep your hands on the table." Eren interrupted.

Mikasa says nothing as she sits back down. "When I was in Liberio, I spoke with Zeke. Just as brothers. Zeke knows even more about Titans than Marley does. Armin, you're still going to see Annie, right? Are you doing that of your own free will?" Eren asked.