𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 5th, 2022 @ 11:14pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓗𝙴𝚁𝙾.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE ARMORED TITAN WAS NOW following the Colossal Titan towards Eren's Titan

THE ARMORED TITAN WAS NOW following the Colossal Titan towards Eren's Titan. "That bastard... To think he's seriously alive... Why won't he just stay dead?" Jean asked himself. "What the hell do we do... against something like that?!"

Jean then turned towards Armin's direction. "Hey, Armin... I think having Eren escape is the best we can do." He informed.

"He's thinner..." Armin mumbled.

"What do you mean, Armin?" Josiah questioned.

"The Colossal Titan has gotten a little skinner. It's just like Hange-san said! The Colossal Titan is weak in a battle of attrition!" Armin informed as Jean, Josiah, and Mikasa just gaped at him. "Remember Eren's experiments! He could only transform up to three times. If that's the case for a 15-meter Titan, a 60-meter one might be less efficient! And there's his steam attack, too! I bet it's consuming everything except his skeleton to produce that steam!"

Jean stood up. "So what are you saying?" He questioned.

"Armin..." Mikasa muttered.

"I have a plan. You all need to draw Reiner away. Eren and I will defeat Bertholdt ourselves. The two of us can win and I'm going to prove it." Armin claimed.