𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇, 𝟧𝟩𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌, 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 4th, 2021 @ 1:14pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓕𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙽, 𝟻𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

In the year 850... for the first time, humanity recovered part of its territory from the Titans. Though at great cost.

A month later, led by Erwin Smith, the Survey Corps left Karanes to find a route to Shiganshina, where it's believed the secrets of the Titans are held.

AS THE SOLDIERS RIDE PAST the abandoned houses, Section Commander Hange looks around and spotted a Titan closing in on the left.

"Ahead, to the left, a 10-meter class!" They announced. "I am very interested in seeing what's inside it's stomach... But I'll leave it to the support team!"

The two members of the support squad goes in to end the Titans life. One of the slices the Titans nape, but it wasn't deep enough.

"Damn! Not deep enough."

"Defend the formation!"

Sasha began to whimper. "Stay strong! Leave it to the support team, and keep going!" A soldier told her, placing his hand on her head and forced her to face forward as they continued to ride down the run-down town.

"Onward! Onward!"

After what seemed like forever, Erwin held out his hand. "Go into long-range scouting formation!" He ordered as everyone did so.