𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗌.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

unedited

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓢𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE FLYING PLANE CONTINUED TO fly in the air as everyone was silent

THE FLYING PLANE CONTINUED TO fly in the air as everyone was silent. No one had spoken a word, still in distraught and disbelief.

"The fuel is..." Armin trailed off, looking at the fuel.

"Yeah. They only managed to fill the tank halfway." Onyankopon said.

"Will it get us to Fort Salta?" Armin asked.

"I'll make sure we reach the fortress." Onyankopon promised. "This flight is our last hope, and Hange died giving it to us. I'll deliver you to that base. I swear it. So make sure you stop the rumbling, no matter what it takes."

"We will." Armin said. "We're in your hands, Onyankopon."

Armin soon left the cockpit, facing everyone. "Now, then... let's hammer out our plan." He informed.

Armin began to draw on the ground using a piece of chalk. "Pieck, Captain Levi, is this roughly the shape of the Founding Titan?" He questioned.

"Yes, though I didn't get a great look at it." Pieck responded.

"Basically, it's a humongous bundle of bones that moves like an insect." Levi added.