TWENTY TWO

emery

The glint in her bright, feral eyes makes my heart pound nearly out of my chest. Lenora warned me that it's painful, but all I can think and feel at the moment is my throbbing pussy. Not even the idea of pain turns it off. In fact, it only makes me want her to do it more.

Lenora drags in a deep breath and growls at such an octave that my ribs rattle. I squeeze my thighs together with a subtle moan.

"Everything about you . . . makes this so hard," she complains hoarsely. "You smell delicious and you look divine."

"Do it, Lenora," I plead. "We're running out of time."

She knows it's true if Carter was right.

Eyes trained on mine, she raises my hands over my head and pins them there. I wiggle restlessly. The feeling of helplessness is just as exciting as it is frightful. But then she uses her knees to spread my legs apart and I melt into the bed with no further protests. I have never needed someone to touch me. I need this. I need her. Badly.

"I shouldn't," she says as her free hand strums up my inner leg.

When she touches the inside of my thigh, I moan and spasm just from anticipation. Her nails curl into the plush skin and I grit my teeth to keep from screeching out in bone-shattering pleasure.

"You know . . . you want to," I whimper. The craving to have her in ways I don't even understand is crushing me.

"Oh, baby, I want this more than anything." Her voice is husky now, oozing sensuality and desperation. She is on my level. So why the hell won't she just fuck me already?

Groaning, I hook my fingers on the waistline of my shorts and wiggle it down, over my fat ass. Lenora growls. The sound makes my blood race and I feel another rush of pressure in my pussy.

"I am plenty capable," she snarls before peeling my shorts off in one seamless, deft motion.

My panties are somehow stripped in the process and I arch my spine, moaning at the cool air brushing deliciously against my soaked, steaming center.

And then, before I even expect more than my next breath, her tongue is plunging into my folds.

"Ahhhh!" I shriek, my fingers instinctively latching onto her head. Her thick, glossy black hair slides through my fingers like silk strands.

She nestles in, burrowing her face chin-deep in my cunt. Waves of unutterable pleasure roll up from my clit as she turns her focus on it. She laps at it almost curiously before committing to a full-on suck.

My blood sings, every nerve in my body raw with fire and rapture. Unfamiliar noises are rolling out of my throat and I can't stymie them even if try. To keep myself from tugging out her hair, I decide to grip the sheets instead. My hips roll against her greedy mouth to force her tongue to reach all the explosive places I need it.

While she continues to suck on my clit, racking me with such intense ecstasy, she works my pussy open with a finger and slides it into my soaking channel. She works it in and out before adding another finger. Then she builds in tempo, working my cunt like an expert.

"Oh, Lenora," I whimper. "Oh, God. Oh, fuck. You're going to make me come!"

She licks and nibbles on the bundle of nerves more vigorously. I'm going to explode. Her working fingers curl inside me, rubbing pleasure on the roof of my cavern. I shatter. All at once, I burst and come harder than I have. I unravel, like a broken spring at its master's feet. She torments me further by working me with her fingers until my shudders evaporate and I am left heaving, gasping. She withdraws her fingers to suck on them.

"You taste even better than I dreamed," Lenora says.

I don't have the strength to respond or think to respond. No one has ever made me come except for myself. And this outscores any experience with my hand or vibrator.

"You are so beautiful." She pulls herself up beside me to kiss my mouth. She tastes like hot, wet pussy. "I could do this all day."

"What's stopping you?"

She arches an expressive brow. "You're right."

My shirt is soon pulled over my head and I lay before her in nothing but my bra. She slips her hands around me and unfastens the claps. Then my tits, pert and round and heavy, are set free. I moan in relief and anticipation.

"Oh my god," she whispers, taking each breast into her hands and thumbing soft nipples. "You are magnificent. I am . . . I am going to suck these tits all day. Every day."

Her warm mouth captures one pink nipple and sucks at it. My battered pussy burns to life. I roll my hips against the bed to ground the carnal need zinging around my body. As she wraps her mouth on one tit, she roughly massages the other. Then she swaps and coats my other breast in hot saliva. My core begins to ache again. I need her inside me. I want her to take me roughly while she sucks on my nipples. It would make me cry with pleasure.

"I need you," I say hoarsely with labored breaths.

"Mmm," she moans around my nipples.

The vibrations zing through the nerves in my breasts, which triggers some hotbed deep down in more core. I lurch with a cry of desperation.

"I can't . . . take it. I need you! Fuck, Lenora! Fuck me! Please!"

While she still nurses from my heavy tits, her hands spread my legs apart. Two fingers go directly to my lips and peel them away. Her fingers slide into me without any preparation. I buck my hips as my pussy adjusts before greedily clenching around her. She groans again.

"I'm going to come just from feeling you," she growls raggedly. "Come for me, baby girl. Clench that pussy around my fingers. I'm going to make love to your beautiful tits. Now come for me!"

I whine as she bites at my right breast. Her hand saws in and out of me, and the friction would be painful if I wasn't soaking with need for her. To my shock, I feel her add a third finger. My hole feels so full—so achingly, deliciously full.

The sound of her mouth wrapped around my tit is sloppy and wet. I feel the burning clench deep inside all over again. Everything she does turns me on.

Still sucking, she uses her free arm to grip my hip. She uses that as leverage for hand-fucking me, pushing me up and down as she plunges in and out of my sopping hole.

"You're so wet and tight for me," she mumbles around my nipple. "Jesus Christ."

Just like that, fire flares up in my lower half and pressure builds rapidly. I clutch onto her and cry helplessly, "I'm coming! I'm coming for you!"

And just when my release takes over and I shudder, spreading my cream all over her hand, a lancing pain breaks into the skin on my neck.