FIFTY FIVE

lenora

There is no adequate word in any language to describe the ache and desperation I feel for my mate's body, heart, and soul.

My eyes follow her quick, rigid movements as she bolts into the bedroom. I follow more slowly, savoring the visual of her nude form in motion as I collect her hastily discarded towel from the floor.

When I step out of the bathroom, my little blonde angel is splayed across the sheets on her stomach. She throws a glance back at me over her shoulder and her fair cheeks flush a darker shade of red. I stifle the smile pinching at my lips.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I whisper as my feet carry me toward her, my mind glazing over with all-consuming desire.

Emery burrows her face down into the sheets but the bashful gesture unintentionally makes her plush ass jiggle.

Saliva pours into my mouth. Fucking hell.

I swallow and taste the sweet metallic tang of her blood still lingering in my mouth. She has no idea how much satisfaction I get from marking her, stamping her neck with my claim for all to see. Just thinking about it makes me want to sink my teeth into her again.

Breathing deeply in through my nostrils, I force myself to calm down. She doesn't heal like a wolf and I have to remind myself this constantly.

My hands gently brush up her bare legs. She spreads her thighs to accommodate me and I smile now knowing she isn't looking. She trusts me.

I graze my fingers along the fading pink lines between her soft thighs and bend down to kiss the dimples dotting the skin below her supple ass.

Moaning, she attempts to squeeze her legs together. I nip at the inside of her thigh as I force them back open.

"Let me see that pretty pussy," I growl.

She utters a low oath that makes me chuckle.

Sliding my hand up between her legs, I trail a lone finger down her slit and expose the pearly pink walls of her inner folds. I lick my teeth and breathe deeply until her musky heat is all I can focus on.

"Lenora . . ." Emery whimpers.

"What is it, baby girl?" I ask, slicing another finger through her wet heat.

A dribble of her arousal clings to my fingertip and I poke it into my mouth. Jesus Christ, she tastes so sweet and earthy.

My animal instincts lunge into the forefront of my brain, eliciting a possessive snarl.

"Stop teasing me," she whines, sticking her ass up and wiggling it.

I grab her cheeks in each hand and pull them viciously apart before jabbing my tongue straight into her core. Emery makes a strangled noise before pushing her hands against the bed in a feeble attempt to escape me.

Using my grip on her ass to jerk her back into place, I saw my tongue ruthlessly against her clit while fingering her slick walls. Her delectable scent has enveloped my brain in an impenetrable cloud of lust. Pleasing her and tasting her is my sole ambition in this moment.

As she settles in to endure the assault on her dripping hole, I move my free hand to her clit and center all my drive into jamming and curling my tongue inside her. My nose nuzzles into the soft, warm stretch of skin near her asshole.

Some dark and possessive instinct buried deep inside me urges me to explore that delightful little cavity next.

My cunt throbs for attention. Just as Emery begins to twitch, I remove myself from her pussy and pull completely away. She snaps her face back at me with a tired but pouty expression that melts my heart.