SIXTY

emery

Lenora turns onto her side towards me and a strand of her long, inky hair tumbles across her tanned face. Her small, pert breasts are smooshed together in this position. My mouth waters at the sight of her hard dusky nipples. She sighs in her sleep, her perfect pink lips parting with a quiet whistle. I stare at my sleeping beauty, hardly remembering to breathe and blink. How does this gorgeous woman belong to me? What did I do to deserve her attention, her affection?

My front teeth sink into my lip as I squeeze my thighs together. There's a delicious pain in my muscles that reminds me of all the ways she claimed me last night. My poor battered pussy even aches now for more. I'm hopeless. I could never walk away from her now, not after all that we've been through together. No matter what she does or what she'll do.

That's fucked up. She's done fucked up things. But the difference between her and Jacob is the reason I still adore her.

Everything Lenora ever does is to protect those she loves. She reacts to people who hurt us, or at least try to.

What reasons did Ara and Brian and Jacob have to hurt people? It all seemed like one big, unending power play.

I lean over and graze Lenora's bare shoulder with my lips. She sucks in a sharp breath before her dark lashes flicker. A flash of crystalline blue peaks out between her eyelids, like the flame inside her kindling to life. When she opens her eyes, my mouth goes bone dry and my lungs go breathless.

"Good morning, baby girl." Her voice is low and rough with sleep. Her lips curl into a small smirk. "Enjoying the view?"

My cheeks flush as I realize I haven't blinked or looked away once. "Always," I admit. "How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderfully. I had a dream, actually."

"Oh, yeah? Was I in it?"

She nods slowly, her lips just barely curling at the ends.

"Was I naked in it?" I ask while my mouth twitches with refrain.

"I wish." Her eyelids droop with a long yawn while she takes her long, lean fingers through her dark tresses. "It was innocent, surprisingly."

Settling in beside her, I mimic her lying position on her side. Her eyes immediately drop to where my breasts now smoosh together. The tendon in her jaw ticks as her gaze slides back to mine, those eyes teeming with dark intention. A low growl unfurls from behind her clenched teeth.

"Come on," I press with a cheeky grin. "I want to hear about this innocent little dream."

Lenora shakes her head and reaches over to drag a finger down the swell of my chest. "There's nothing innocent about where my mind is now, baby."

My pussy clenches. Just the seduction in her voice is enough to strip me down to my basest desires. When I feel her fingers brush up my thighs, I squeeze them together more tightly. My legs are already thick so her prying hands have zero chance of breaking into my secret garden now. I giggle as she huffs.

"Little tease," she growls. Her hand moves up to tangle in my hair as she claims my mouth.

I press closer, kissing her deeply, and tease her more with my tongue. Our kisses turn harder until we're almost bruising each other's cheeks and scalp from the hair pulling. Finally, I break away for air, sucking down greedy gulps.

"We were at a beach."

My eyes snap to Lenora where she lays beside me, her face over mine. Her eyes are locked on the wall behind me. Curling my fingers around her lean arm, I press closer into her warmth so she knows I'm listening.