SIXTY TWO

emery

The bathroom door jumps open and I startle from my peaceful rest. The bubbly bath water sloshes with my abrupt movement, some of it spilling over onto the floor. I move to cover my private bits until Lenora's face appears in the darkness of the bathroom. Her eyes flick around at the candles I lit. Sighing, I relax back into the bubbles.

"Wow," is all she says.

I smile. "You found me."

She crosses to the tub and bends down to peck my lips. I look over her outfit, a pair of tight black biker shorts and a matching cropped athletic tank. Her nipples poke through the thin fabric, making my mouth water. Even more dangerous, every lean, sinewy muscle is on full display for my eyes to feast.

She's the sexiest thing I have and will ever see.

"I always do, princess." Her gaze is heated when our eyes meet.

I lean back against the tub and prop my toes on the other side, though my short ass legs barely reach.

"Whatcha been up to today?" I ask.

Rather than respond, I'm answered by the sound of rustling clothes. I bite my lip as I catch sight of her bare body before me, all hard lines and soft curves. Despite my efforts to fatten her up with Calla's cooking, her metabolism won't let her gain a pound. I wish this was some Twilight shit where I could turn perfect with a bite. But it's not and my sexy, devilish Alpha is still attracted to me, so I guess it's a win overall.

I soak in the sight of her perfection, her long black hair cascading down around her nakedness. She's someone's muse waiting to be sculpted. If I had any artistic bones in my body, I'd never lack for inspiration. My tongue writhes restlessly in my parched mouth as I squeeze my thighs together. The ridges in her abdomen flex while she kicks her shorts away from her feet. Her tawny skin stretches taut over her supple breasts, dark pert nipples, down her ribs, and over her hips. Once my eyes land on the small patch of dark curls, I can't look away.

"Scoot forward," she orders softly, those magnetic sapphire eyes captivating me.

I do as she says and feel her warm skin slide in behind me, her long legs encasing my hips. She sighs in my ear and pulls my back to rest against her front. All of the nerves in my body stand on end, all of me desperate to feel her against me, inside of me.

"Are you comfortable?" Lenora asks.

Nodding, I try to swallow again but my throat is now dry too. Her hands circle my waist and rub my sides slowly, deliberately. She kisses my temple.

"I went on a run this morning," she says. "Then I hunted, wrestled a bit with some wolves who wanted to train, and checked in on Calla. She told me you came up here to relax."

"Busy day," I squeak out.

"Mhmm." Her fingers gradually make their way up to the curve beneath my breasts, her knuckles brushing along the underside of them. "She's doing well, don't you think?"

It's been two weeks since Calla became part of the pack. I've tried to keep my distance from her, but I can't help but feel a little bad. What kind of life is this for her? I mean, she did betray me for money. I guess her punishment could be worse, but I can't imagine being new to the pack and having to cater to everyone's needs.

She does laundry, cleans, and cooks. And unfortunately for her, wolves go through a lot of clothes and food. When Lenora isn't around, I help Calla with some of her tasks. It gives us time to chat and relieves her from some of the burdens.