Epilogue

Hazel and the others were all forced to go to the police station to be questioned.

Luckily, the cops noticed what happened and how it happened when Hazel accidentally shot Kevin. But, she wasn't totally taken off the hook.

He lived however, which a good thing.

The cops found out that Ian/ Adrian was behind the whole scheme and he got sentenced a couple of years in jail.

Hazel was sentenced one year in jail, which was the worst 365 days of her life but she got through it.

That was only because Ross visited her almost every chance he got. He always answered the calls she sent to him which was great.

The whole clan had nothing against her as they realized she's been through a lot.

Today however was the day Hazel got out of prison.

As the gates opened, Ross was waiting outside of the car with his back leaning against the door.

He had his sunglasses on while he chewed a piece of gum. With his hands stuffed in his pockets, he watched as she left the building.

She looked defeated and lost. But Hazel being Hazel, tried to plaster a little smile on her face.

"Ross." Hazel whispered knowing he wouldn't be able to hear her. She took a deep breath and walked towards him.

Hazel stopped right in front of him not saying anything.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. Come here." She still seemed a little uneasy so Ross had no choice.

He grabbed Hazel by the cheeks and slowly brought his lips to hers. It wasn't sloppy or forced.

They haven't kissed for months and it was needed even though they weren't dating.

"Trust me yet?" Ross asked after pulling away.

"Yeah, I do."

++

Ross and Hazel got back together and they actually didn't fight this time around. They knew that it was really gonna work out this time.

As for the others Rocky and Alexa are still going strong.

Rydel and Ellington are the living and breathing otp.

Ryland and Savannah, were great even though they were young, you could tell there was something special between them.

Brandon and Vesta are amazing and most likely staying with each other.

Riker was great and he started talking to a girl. I'm pretty sure they'll hit it off.

Morgan ended up apologizing to Ross and everyone important to him due to her inappropriate actions. She even apologized to Hazel and she said their was no hard feelings.

Ross and Morgan keep in touch but nothing is gonna happen between them. Morgan is in fact engaged and is just doing her own thing. Even though she did cheat on her fiancé but that's none of my business 🐸☕️

Ian is in jail and is a asshole. Pretty much it. But he's learning to move on finally. He won't be bothering the group anymore.

Kevin is doing better by the day and has changed for the better. But once he's in stable condition, he will be serving time in jail. He actually confessed to pulling the gun on the group which helped Hazel's case.

R5 is working on their second album and Ross is doing well with Austin and Ally. Sadly, it's their last season but he's putting each last second of it into good use.

Finally no one sees Ross and Hazel breaking up again. Yes, they are both pretty stubborn but that's just something they have in common.

Maybe Ross will propose and they'll get married, have kids and live happily ever after. Or maybe they'll break up and go their separate ways.

Who knows?

But one thing is for sure, which ever plan they choose, they'll do it Together.

-----
[Author's Note] alright first things first (im the realist) thank you so much for 5k reads. It may not seem like a lot but to me who just started this story for fun wow that's actually amazing people actually take the time out their day and read this.

well that's the end of the book. idk I hope you guys liked my book. I'll be the first one to say that there's a lot of grammar mistakes, it's very cliche and just basic but who cares. I think I at least improved in my writing skills.
(at least I hope)

sadly, there won't be a sequel. I mean I don't think it's really necessary and I already have 3 other books I'm writing all at the same time.

speaking of books (wink wink) I'm writing three other books. One is called Eleven and it's a sequel to This Place Meant Displacement. The other one is called FaceTime and I honestly have so much fun writing it. And the last one is called Project x. I'm just starting to write it and maybe I'll update it tomorrow. I most likely will so yeah. Go check them out and tell me what you think

ugh so here it comes. One last time I wanna thank you guys for all the support you've given me, not only on this book but my other ones. It's means absolutely the world. It's nice to have a place to just put out my thoughts without getting judged. I'm only 15 so this is not the end of me. If you guys ever wanna talk or need advice I'm here.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SFM 💕

STAY SMILING 🌞