19

Hazel's POV

I struggled as I lazily tried to cover up the blue and purple mark on my neck, clearly embarrassed.

"Hey, relax. It's okay." Rydel said taking the bottle of foundation out of my hand with half of it already on my neck. She took some toilet paper, handing it to me so I could take the excess liquid off.

I signed, "I'm sorry. I'm just embarrassed."

"Why? It's only us. You're lucky my parents and anyone else didn't see it." Rydel said while looking in the mirror and fixing her hair.

"Not that... I- I don't know. It all happened so fast and I just felt awkward. It's like I feel like I'm not good enough or something."

"Hazel, you have nothing to worry about. The rest of my siblings and I can see how happy he is with you. He wouldn't take advantage of you or anything. If he did that then it was because he loves you and thought that you wanted it too. Did you?"

"Yeah. I just have trust issues."

"Is it because of your break up? I thought you and Ross were over that."

"We are. That's not what I had issues with. I'm afraid to "give myself" to another boy."

"Wait, you're not a virgin?" And I shook my head 'no'.

"Wow, since when?"

"Since last year." I decided this time I was really going to tell Delly everything. She is such a good friend to me and I think she should know.

"So why are you scared?"

"Because, since la-" I began but got interrupted by my phone buzzing. I read the text as my eyes widened.

Unknown: it's, Ian. I've been watching you and I can prove it. If that bastard of a guy ever gives you a hickey or does anything with you again, I will ruin his life, just like I did yours.

Tears began to stream down my face as I clicked the attached video. It was a video of Ross and I in the bathroom a couple of hours ago.

It was the whole thing.

Our whole conversation and our sexual moment we shared with each other. I dropped to the ground completely breaking down.

"Hazel! What's wrong?" I placed my head in my knees. I heard the phone begin to make noise and a gasp. I mentally slapped myself that I didn't delete the video when I had the chance.

"Rydel. You can't tell anyone. Ross didn't want anyone to know."

"Who's Ian?" I told her everything. She was silent the whole time. I told her she couldn't say anything to her siblings or anyone that Ross used to cut.

"Rydel, I'm serious."

"I won't but you have to tell him that I know. I want to talk to him." Rydel said wiping a tear off her face.

"I do-"

"You have to! Before he finds out that you didn't tell him the truth. He will be seriously heart broken that time."

"You're right."

"I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"Me too."

Rydel sighed, "Come on, we should leave." I nodded and we both stepped out of the bathroom. I turned to her and she did the same.

"If you ever need someone to talk to that's not Ross, I'm here."

"I know. Thanks." We both hugged each other and then Sav and Alexa joined us. We all walked towards the boys, going to our boyfriends.

"Hey, babe."