31

Ross' POV

Wow. Ian set us up. He set us up well. Hazel and I never had sex. It was just all one big scam. And this what his way of making Hazel and I to grow apart and it did. Everything is just so awkward between us now and I really don't think it'll ever be the same.

"Hazel? I don't know what to say."

"Ross, go to soundcheck. You have a show tonight." Hazel said immediately turning around so she was facing Ross.

"What?" Hazel was almost acting like nothing happened in the past 10 minutes. Like none of this was phasing her. But, I mean why would it? Should it be a relief that we didn't actually have sex? Yeah....I guess.

"Go. To. Soundcheck. Clear enough for you?" She said with an unnecessary attitude.

"Whoa, what's your deal? Shouldn't you be happy that we actually didn't do it? What are you being so bitchy?"

"I'm not being bitchy. All I am saying as a friend that you'll be late for soundcheck. So go." She said in the same tone as before. I am honestly confused as to why she is acting this way.

"Whatever. When you want to change your attitude and talk about this, come find me." I said fed up, grabbing my phone and walking out the door, leaving her there, alone.

I walked all the way to my hotel room, got dressed for the show tonight and left. When I got there everyone was already there. It looked like they had just got there, so I wasn't that late.

All of them started asking me where Hazel was and I simply responded, "Don't know. Don't care." Obviously I do care about her, it's just that she really pissed me off.

Knowing that I wasn't gonna give them a real answer, we got straight to soundcheck, causing Hazel to be in the furthest part of my mind.

Hazel's POV

I sighed after Ross left and went back to my hotel room. I grabbed my "backup" phone that I always had in case of emergencies. In this case, since I lost my phone, this was an emergency. I quickly texted somebody before laying on the bed doing absolutely nothing but thinking. After about a hour I started getting dressed.

I got dressed in a simple cropped cream sweater, with a black shirt under, high rise black jeans, which I cuffed up at the bottom and threw on my all black converse. I then added some simple necklaces, including my R5 one. After I parted my hair. I added two low knots, and put on my floppy hat. I pulled some pieces of hair out of my hat to make it a little more casual and headed out the door.

I arrived at the concert a little late, since they were already performing some songs. I happily waved at the others and went toward the stage. I watched from behind the scenes as R5 was finishing one of their songs and started talking to the crowd.

I smiled as I saw some of the crowd turn their attention off of R5 and onto me. They waved at me and I waved back, also making a heart with my hands before showing them, telling them I loved them. I guess Ross noticed because he looked my direction, with a confused look.

Once he set his eyes on me, I could see the sadness in them. I heard a couple of shouts from the fans of them saying 'Hoss', making me guess that they saw Ross and I stare at each other. I felt my 'phone' vibrate in my pocket causing me to break my trance with him to grab it.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"So, after tonight you'll leave us alone?"

"Absolutely."

"Alright. See you later." I mumbled a few more things and then hung up the phone.

I looked back at Ross to see he was looking down at his shoes. When he looked back up towards me, I blew a kiss to him. His face filled with confusion as I walked away. I ignored all the incoming questions coming my way and headed out the door.

Tonight is gonna be a memorable night.

*****