36

Hazel's POV

"Ross?" I looked up to some girl that was squinting at the two of us.

"Morgan?" He said standing up.

Uhhh this is kind of awkward.

This Morgan chick walked up to Ross, engulfing him a hug. He seemed to me into it...yeah this is really awkward.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in Wisconsin." Ross asked her letting go.

As I started thinking, the name 'Morgan' started sounding more and a more familiar. I just can't put my finger on it.

"I'm on my way to New Jersey to visit some family. And I'm guessing you're on tour..."

"Yeah, I am. It's really nice to see you." Ross said, wrapping her into another hug.

Over Morgan's shoulder, she saw me awkwardly sitting there, watching their whole reunion unfold.

"Hi." Morgan said letting go.

All I did was give her a slight smile.

"Oh, um Hazel this is Morgan. She's was one of my co-stars on Teen Beach Movie." He said finally facing me.

"You guys seem really comfortable between each other. The movie must have gotten you guys really close." I said suspiciously.

"Well, yeah that's because um we used to- we kinda-" He started, trying to find the right words.

"We went out." Morgan said finishing his sentence for him.

"Oh...well it was nice meeting you." I said trying to make this conversation end.

I don't know how I really feel about talking to Ross' ex.

"Yeah, it was. I hope we'll see each other soon." Ross said scratching the back of his neck.

"We will. Don't you remember? The movie got picked up for a sequel!" Morgan said excitedly.

"That's right! I almost forgot. I can't wait...um, how about you come to the show in New Jersey?"

"Yeah, I'd love to. See you there." Morgan said hugging Ross' one last time. Then when they let go, she kissed him on the cheek.

"Nice meeting you." She said with an annoying grin on her face.

I acted as if it didn't bother me and returned a fake smile to her before replying, "Yeah, you too."

Then she waddled away to who cares where. I don't know but something about her irritates me.

And it's not because I'm jealous. Right?

I was brought back into reality when I saw Ross looking at me with a frown on his face and his arms crossed.

"What?"

"Hazel, you aren't fooling anyone."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said playing dumb.

"You're jealous."

"No I'm not."

"You sure?" He asked me.

"Yeah, what would I have to be jealous about?"

"I'm just making sure. I mean I'm pretty sure she's engaged."

"WHAT? How old is she?" I asked shocked but laughed at the same time.

"25." Ross mumbled.

My eyes widened," 25? Ross you're freaking 18."

"Don't you think I know that. That's one of the main reasons why it didn't work out. But at the time we really did like each other, so we didn't care but it's over now."

"So when you filmed Teen Beach Movie, you were 16 so she was 23 and you guys dated?" I asked really shocked.

"Yeah..."

"So you wrote Wishing I Was 23 about her? How come I didn't get a song?" By this time I was just messing with him.

"Hey, you don't know that...maybe I did write a song about you." He smirked.

"Oh, really? What's the song called because I am guessing it was one of the new ones you guys are writing." I asked standing up.

"You'll have to figure that out when it releases. Come on let's go back on the bus." He said walking away from me causing me to roll my eyes.

We hopped on the bus and went to our separate bunks.

"You sure you're okay?" He said looking at me before shutting his curtain.

"Yeah, I'm positive. Goodnight." I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Goodnight, Hazelnut." And with that he closed his curtain and I closed mine.

Knowing he couldn't see me, I started thinking. I started thinking of ways I how I was going to handle Ross and Morgan relationship.

I know that it made me uncomfortable.

Because to me, he seemed to be head over heels for her.

And as selfish as I am, I only ever wanted him to feel that way about me.

*****
A/N

heyy guys 👋 so that's who Morgan is. Her full name is Morgan Larson. She was once of the back up dancers in the movie. You could probably see her in the Crusin' For a Brusin scene

the picture at the top is actually her kissing Ross on the cheek when the TBM cast was on Good Morning America or something.

I heard that she's actually engaged but that could be just a rumor but for the story purposes we are just gonna go with it.

and finally I heard that in their September Tour 2014, they were singing the Wishing I Was 23 and Ross changed the lyrics to Wishing I Was 25 like what haha

and also ross tweeted once to her in 2013 saying he wished he was 24 like ross seriously liked this chick 💁 I'll try and attach all these photos in the next couple of chapters.

So that's your background info on Morgan

anyways HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅🎄💕 ily guys