13

Hazel's POV

"Hazel?"

"Ian?"

I honestly thought I was going to throw up.

Ian was in front of me.

Ian was really infront of me.

I thought I was never going to see him again and yet here he is smiling down at me.

The absolute worst thing about this situation was that Ross was here in the room witnessing me having an encounter with him. And I am the one that's going to have to explain this to him. But I am not sure if I'll be able to with my food from the past day traveling up my throat.

"Hazel, who is this?" Ross said obviously worried.

"Look, I'm sorry." Ian said with a pout on his face.

"Fuck off!" I said tears threatening to fall out my eyes.

"Hazel, I haven't gone a day without thinking about you. I fucked up. Just forgive me, please. I haven't been able to live with myself. I'm sorry."

"Hazel, who is this?" Ross repeated, now with annoyance in his voice.

"He's my ex. The one that ruined my life."

Ross' POV

How is it possible we ended in the same room together?

After one whole year of them not seeing each other, how did they end up in the same room together?

Hazel is clearly upset and I am too. You can't just see the person you've seriously hurt and beg for forgiveness.

"Get out!" I said snatching my phone out his hands.

"Wait, who the hell are you?" Ian said.

"Wow, you asked to use my phone, are in my room in the middle of the night and you have the audacity to ask who I am?" I said.

"Yeah, I do. Who are you?" He repeated. The nerve of this guy. By this time Hazel got up and left. I'm not sure where though.

"I'm her boyfriend, Ross. Happy? Now get the fuck out my room. And don't you dare talk to Hazel again."

"Wow. I always thought Hazel would go for the pretty blonde boys instead." He said leaving.

I watched as this douche left my room. I continued to watch him until he was clearly down he hall, no where near our room.

I locked the door and walked towards the bathroom. I thought she was in there until I opened he door to see it empty.

I was getting extremely worried and I walked towards Rydel's room, thinking she might be in there. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds until the door flew open.

"It's okay, Ratliff. It's just Ross. What do you want?" She said yawning.

"Is Hazel in here?" I said looking behind her.

"No.... Ross what's going on?"

Shit. I promised Hazel I wouldn't tell anyone what happened. But I don't know if I should make an excuse because right now, my girlfriend is missing.

"She's gone. I don't know where and I really can't tell you why. Can you just help me find her?" By this time Rydel was already in her suitcase getting sweat pants on and a hoodie.

"You just go and try and find her. I'll wake up the boys."

"Thanks, Dell." I ran back to my room and grabbed shoes then I was off.

****

I have been looking for about a half and hour and I still can't find her. I looked all around the hotel, outside and even went back to the room to see if she was back. She wasn't.

I went back outside and walked around the corner and turned on my phone. The boys and Rydel still hadn't said they found her. I sighed and turned the flash on my phone and looked up to see my girlfriend's lips pressed against Ian's.
*****