12

Ross' POV

We just got back from the concert and we decided to check into a hotel for the night.

Hazel and Rydel were rooming together and Ratliff and I were rooming together.

Ratliff and I decided to switch rooms once we knew that my mom and dad were asleep. I guess we are somewhat rebels.

Anyways, things got a little awkward or alot awkward when a girl asked if I was good in bed, everything else went well.

Hazel and I finally ended up in the same room. We weren't going to do anything crazy, just cuddle and hang out like we usually do.

"So..." I said poking Hazel's cheek. She was laying across my lap with my arm securing her.

She giggled, "What? Stop poking me."

"Why? Am I annoying you?"

"Yes. Yes you are." She said smirking at me.

"Well, because it annoys you, I'm going to continue." I said smiling.

"Hey! How would you feel if I just started poking your adam's apple?" Then she began to poke my throat.

"Hey, that's just plain dangerous."

"And, its dangerous poking my cheek."

"Mhmm, not really."

"Are we really having a debate on which part of the body is more dangerous to poke?"

"Yup, I guess we are." I smiled at her and stopped poking her.

We continued having pointless conversations, when we heard a knock on the door. We both looked at the door even though we wouldn't be able to see who it was.

"Who the hell would be knocking on another person's room at 2AM." I could feel her tense up on my lap.

"No idea. Just relax." I cautiously walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. I then slightly opened the door to get a better look of the person.

Hazel's POV

Ross opened the door slightly and I couldn't see who it was from where I was sitting. The voice sounded familiar though.

Ross: "Yes?"

???: "Sorry for interuppting your night but may I use your phone?"

Ross: "Why?"

???: "My car broke down and my phone is dead. I was going to ask someone for a ride."

Ross: "So, your are just walking down the hallways of hotels, which I am guessing you don't live in, knocking on people's doors at 3AM, asking for telephone service?"

I laughed at Ross and what he said. He turned to me and smiled before turning back.

???: "No, I was walking down the hallway looking for an outlet to charge my phone, and I heard you guys talking. I just figured that it would be easier to ask to call someone."

Ross: "Ok, just make it quick."

???: "Thanks."

I watched as Ross grabbed his phone and gave it to the boy who had now entered the room. My head was down trying not to make eye contact, when the unexppected happened.

"Hazel?" I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes.

"Ian?"

~A/N
Short chapter but now things are really going to start happening.

ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!