7

Rydel's POV

I've noticed that Ross and Hazel have gotten really close, that day they were on the swingset together. I honestly think there is something going on between them.

I mean we have gotten really close too but, I really want to know for sure. Hopefully, she'll tell me. Maybe I can invite her for a "girls night."

I could really use one after what happened between me and Ratliff. I don't even want to talk about it.

I guess I'll call Alexa and Savannah too so we can all hangout. I dialed Hazel's name into my phone and pressed call.

(phone ringing)

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hazel, what's up? How is it going?"

"Nothing and good. I am actually texting Ross right now." I rolled my eyes.

"Really?... Well I was wondering if you, Alexa, Sav would be up for a 'girl's night' tonight. You know, romance movies, ice cream, pizza, gossip, staying up all night?

She giggled before replying. "Yeah, sure. Did you ask Alexa and Sav already?"

"No. I was going to ask them next."

"Well yeah sure. I'll go. I do kinda feel bad that we never hang out because I am always busy with Ross."

"Don't feel bad. I mean there is a connection between you too." I just couldn't help myself.

"Pshh Whattt? You're funny." She sounded really nervous.

"Yeah, yeah. So, be at my house by like 9?"

"Yeah sure, bye." Then the line went dead. Well this is going to be an interesting night.

Hazel's POV

Ummm there is no connection between Ross and I. Nope nothing at all. Yes, I guess we flirt alot but that' s what hormonal teenagers do.

Nahh, there is nothing between us at all. Who am I kidding? I can't even convince myself that.

It's around 8, so I should probably get myself together and get heading to the Lynch's house. Time to say goodbye to Ross.

ME: Hey Ross?

ROSS: Yeah, hazelnut? (that was his nickname for me because my name is Hazel. Which reminds him of the nuts. Sometimes he calls me bunny too. I don't know he's weird, but I think its cute.)

ME: :) umm Rydel, Alexa, Sav and I are having a girl's night. So, I'm coming to your house but I don't think I am going to be able to hang out with you.

ROSS: Aww okay :( but at least I get to see you. We haven't seen each other in like a whole week lol

ME: lol its only a week... well see you when I see you. bye :*

ROSS: ohh i get a kiss. I guess its my lucky day. bye hazelnut. :*

I smiled at his reply and started getting ready. Time flew by and it was already 8:45. I got into my car and headed ofver to the Lynchs' house.

I finally arrived and knocked hard on the door. I waited a few seconds until I heard footsteps rushing to the door.

I smiled when the door flew open with a tall blond awaiting in front of me with his arms out.

I walked towards him wrapping my arms around his neck, while his were around my waist.

It seemed like we could have stayed there forever until we heard foot steps and someone clearing their throat.

We pulled away to see that Alexa and Savannah arrived and Rydel standing at the bottom of the stairs with a smirk on her face.

I began to blush and I saw Ross glance at me for a moment and smile.

"Umm sorry. Are we interuppting something?" Rydel spoke.

"N-No...um no. Nothing at all." My voice was clearly filled with nervousness and was beginning to crack.

"Okay then, you guys ready to have some fun?"

"Yeah!" They both said in unison. We all began to walk upstairs when Ross pulled me aside and bent down to my ear.

"Bunnies are cute when they blush."

That sent chills down my spine as his breath tickled my ear. I smiled at how sweet and flirtatious he is.

I gave him a quick hug and turned back around to see all girls standing there, staring and smiling at me.

I acted as if I didn't bother me and screamed, "Who's ready to party?" They all nodded and continued to walk up the stairs. I didn't dare to turn my head back to Ross, but I sure is hell wanted to.

I walked to the bathroom before entering Rydel's room. After I was done, I was walking towards her room when someone spun me around.

I thought it was Ross, but it was Ratliff. I wonder what he wants. I guess we are about to find out.

"Oh its you." I said calming down a bit.

"Ouch. Nice to see you too."

"You know what I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah, I know...um can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what's up Ell?"

"Umm can you tell Rydel to meet me on the porch in five minutes and tell her I am really sorry about yesterday."

"Yeah sure. Is everything okay?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I honestly don't know. Just tell her that please?"

"Yeah, of course." He slightly smiled and walked towards the stairs heading down them. That's when I finally entered Rydel's room.

"About time!" They all basically screamed.

"Yeah, yeah." We all started talking and I decided to wait a minute or two before I told Rydel.

I got her attention when I shifted my eyes to her and glanced at the door while bobbing my head at the door as well. She understood me and we both walked into hallway.

"Yeah?" Rydel said confused.

"Ratliff said that he is really sorry about yesterday and he wants you to meet him oustide on the porch like now," Rydel looked at me with nervousness but also annoyance, "Rydel what is going on?"

"Nothing."

"Rydel, you can tell me."

"Really, everything is fine," She said but I could see tears forming into her eyes.

"Um, I am going to go talk to him." All I did was nod watching her slowly walk towards the door to the porch. This is going to be an intersting night.

~A/N
I know know I use Rydel's and Hazel's and Ross' POV alot, but I am going to try to use all of R5 at point of views. I hope you guys like this story. ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!