33

A/N this chapter is going to be rated pg13. If you are under 13, read at you're own risk.

Hazel's POV

"Ian what are you doing? No-No stop. I don't want to do this. STOP ! STOP! ST-"

That's when I heard screaming and a hard slap on my face. I groaned in pain not only from the slap across my face but from Ian being so aggressive.

After a couple of seconds I heard the door slam open and the last person I wanted to see me like this came into view.

Ross examined the place for a couple of seconds before literally tackling Ian onto the ground.

"GUYS STOP!" I screamed at them. I knew they wouldn't listen to me so I texted Riker as fast as possible. Within seconds he texted me back saying he will be here in a minute.

"DUDE! CANT YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" Ross screamed at Ian, making me listen to the heated battle. I prayed to myself that Riker would be here soon.

"SHE CALLED ME FIRST! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU ANYMORE!" Ian said flipping themselves over, so Ian was on top. I couldn't see myself doing nothing with Ian having more control over Ross, so I did the only thing that came to mind.

I waited for the right moment and then kicked Ian right in his groin making him stop and fall in pain. Ross was shocked by my actions, so I grabbed his hand and started running out of the house.

We saw Riker coming, so we ran straight to his car. Ross stopped me short and went back towards Kevin.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Ross.

"If it wasn't for him, you would have been fucking raped by now. So, go to the car." Ross said clearly mad at me and I couldn't blame him. Maybe I don't know what is best because lately I have been doing some seriously stupid things.

I walked to the car and didn't say a word as Riker and Rydel were looking at me. I kept my eyes on Ross and Kevin as the ran their way to the car. They jumped in and we drove back to the hotel.

Surprising Ian never caught up to us and we got away from him safely.

When we got back to the hotel, Ross bought Kevin a one way ticket to any place in the world for helping us. After about 20 minutes, Kevin thanked us and left to go only he knew where. The thing that mattered the most was that he was getting away from Ian.

Rydel and Riker left Ross and I alone after picking us up. They went to go hang out with the rest of the gang while we obviously decided to work things out.

We went to Riker and Rocky's room since they actually never used it. The whole time the boys have been hanging out in Ross and Ryland's room.

Anyways I walked into the room, sitting on the bed, while Ross stayed standing.

"Ross, listen. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was gonna end up like that."

"You're always sorry." He said with no emotion in his voice.

"I don't understand what you expect me to say. I was trying to protect you." I said honestly.

"I don't need protection. If anyone needs protection its you. You're the one that continues to make more problems." Ross said a little mad.

"You're right."

"Whatever." Ross said sounding hurt.

"Ross? Are you seriously this upset? We got away safely. What's really bothering you?"

Ross was silent for a moment before replying. "We got away safely because of me and Kevin. If it wasn't for him, you're boobs would probably be on Instagram by now."

That hurt. That really hurt. Using my past to make me look stupid in the present was something I would have never thought Ross would do.

"Wow, Ross."

"Oh come one Hazel. I didn't say that just to make you look stupid. I wasn't serious."

"Well to me, that situation with Ian and I last year was serious." I said while getting off the bed, going into the corner of the room. I was crying but I didn't want Ross to see.

"Hazel, I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"Hey, look at me. I'm sorry." Ross said from behind me, turning me gently.

"Okay." I repeated.

"Forgive me." Ross said getting closer to me causing me to back up more into the corner.

"No."

"Forgive me." Ross whispered against my lips, leaving no space in between us. My hormones where running like crazy, so I just kissed him.

As our lips connected, I realized I have never felt more connected with Ross then I was then. Something was different between us but in a good way.

As we started getting more into the kiss, Ross began to back up, causing me to walk forward.

Sooner that later, the back of Ross' knees touched the edge of the bed and he fell backwards causing me to go on top of him. And during that whole time we didn't break the kiss.

Ross flipped us over causing me to go under him when he started playing with the bottom of my shirt. He began raising my shirt higher and higher revealing my bare stomach.

I raised myself so I was sitting up instead of laying down. This made it easier for Ross, making him to lift my shirt up over my head, leaving me in my jeans and bra.

I then grabbed Ross' shirt taking it off, causing his to show off his six-packed full chest.

I slid my hand down his chest, causing him to smile as I landed on his belt buckle. I fiddle with it a while before I got the courage to unbuckle them myself.

I rolled down his pants, waiting for him to step out of them himself. That's when he took off my jeans and we were both left in nothing but our undergarments.

We laid back down on the bed and continued to kiss. Ross pulled away and began to make kisses all around my neck.

Our bodies pressed against one another as he began to slightly bite neck, causing me to moan a little. My eyes were closed but I knew he was smirking at what he could make my body do and feel.

As Ross went back to my lips he began rubbing my back, playing with the hook on my bra. I knew he was a little nervous, so I nodded in assurance that it was okay. He then unhooked my bra and pulled it off, throwing it off the bed.

After about 10 more minutes, Ross went and grabbed a condom, putting it on. He looked at me with nervousness in his eyes and began to speak.

"Are you sure?" Ross asked me.

"I'm positive." I said smiling at him. He smiled and kissed me once more before slowly entering me. I let out a little moan by the pleasure he was already able to put me through.

1 HOUR LATER

Both our bodies were sweaty and we were both breathing hard. There was silence in the room. The only thing you could hear was our rapid heart beats.

"Hazel?" Ross said, grabbing my attention.

I smiled, "Yeah?"

"I love you." Ross said looking at me and pecking me before I could speak.

"Ross, I'm in love with you."

----