4

Hazel's POV

I couldn't be in that room anymore. I had a serious problem with myself being on social media. Alexa doesn't even know why I refuse to get a social media account.

So, having a picture of me and Ross, basically a celebrity, is the last thing I wanted. So, I ran out the room before anyone could see me as tears began to well up on my face.

I saw at the corner of my eye Ross look at me, but I just kept on walking. I had no idea where I was going, but somehow I ended up in the backyard. I don't even remember stepping out the house.

I walked over to the swing set, and before I knew it my eyes were to filled and a tear rolled down my cheek. I looked up and I could see Ross slowly walk over to me.

He stopped for a moment to look at his phone. At points his eye widened and at other points he look liked he was going to kill someone.

He finally put his phone back in his pocket and looked at me with saddness in his eyes. He sat next to me on the swing set and began to speak.

"Hey." Is all he said.

"Hi Ro-Ross." I stuttered.

"You okay?," I looked at him. "I'm sorry that was a stupid question."

"It's okay Ross. I'm fine."

"They deleted the picture, if you wanted to know."

"That's great."

'"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Why does it bother you so much that they posted the picture of us. I mean honestly, now don't get mad, I thought it was a cute picture." He said a little hesitant.

I couldn't help it. My sobs bursted out of me and I couldn't do nothing to stop it. Ross realized what he just done and sat up from the swing and leaned down in front of me.

"I'm sorry- fuck. That was another stupid question. I'm not really good with this." I laughed because it was true. He wasn't good at comforting a hormonal teenage girl. Who would be?

"There's that smile." He took his thumb and wiped a tear that rolled down cheek.

"You really want to know?"

"About why it bothers you so much? Yeah, if you are comfortable telling me." I love how he is respecting my privacy. But for some reason I feel like he has the right to know, even though we met less than a day ago.

"I trust you, okay. Even though we met less than a day ago, I feel like I can trust you. Not even Alexa knows what I am going to tell you right now. Please tell me you won't tell anyone."

"I won't, I promise." He said and I believed him.

"Okay. I have this problem with social media," I said through a sigh and Ross nodded indicating me I could continue,

"Because about a year ago my ex-boyfriend posted a video," I felt tears well up in my eyes and Ross gently rubbed my thigh, "On Instagram of us having sex."

~A/N

I know that was a short chapter but I wanted to end it with the cliffhanger. VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, ENJOY!