16

Hazel's POV

I woke up by the slight sound of people mumbling. I rubbed my eyes, trying to figure out where I was. After lifting my head a little too high, I banged it on the ceiling causing a reaction from me.

"Shit." I groaned and figured out that I was in Ross' bunk. I smiled at myself as the memories of us getting back together flooded through my mind.

I laid back down causing Ross to shift and finally wake up. I looked at him as he yawned in my face and opening his eyes.

"Your breath stinks." I said smiling at Ross and he smiled after waking up completely.

"Your's too." He said placing his arm over me, pulling me closer.

God I missed him so much.

"What time is it?" Ross asked through yet another yawn.

"Summer time? I don't know my phone is in my bunk."

Ross smirked at me before replying, "I hear everyone else, so I guess we should get up now."

By that point everyone on the bus sounded awake. I nodded in response and began to get out of his bed until Ross pulled me back.

I looked at him confused as he puckered his lips. I leaned in an pecked him before climbing out.

I dropped face first on the floor forgetting that I was on the top bunk and groaned in pain but started laughing. I usually laugh when I fall or get hurt in the most ridiculous ways.

Ross laughed as he heard a big thump on the ground and looked over his bunk. I also heard the laughs of the others. I'm guessing they saw me fall.

"Are you okay?" He said through muffled laughs.

"Yeah." I said dusting myself off and he jumped down bringing me into a hug that instantly made all the pain go away.

He pecked me and we pulled away to see Riker, Rocky, Rydel, Ratliff, Ryland, Sav, Alexa, and Brandon all staring at us. My face turned an instant shade of red and I waited for someone to speak.

"Soooo...you guys are back together?" Riker asked.

"Yeah. We are." Ross answered intertwining our fingers, giving me a tight squeeze.

"Well we're happy for you guys." Rydel said and I slightly smiled at her.

"What are we doing today?" Ross said going over to his bunk and grabbing his phone to check the time.

"We are in CT now, which is obvious because it's really close to MA and we are going to just hang until sound check in the afternoon." Rocky said.

"Ok, cool. Did mom get breakfast?" Ross asked making his way over to the "kitchen" area of the bus.

"Yeah, she left you and Hazel some breakfast burritos." Sav said.

"Kay, Hazel you coming?" Ross asked looking over at me.

"Yeah." By that point I was on my phone texting my mom. I dropped my phone onto my bed and walked to the front with Ross.

I saw Stormie and Mark talking and I went over and kissed them good morning and Ross did the same.

Ross and I told them we were back together and they were really happy for us.

We finally walked over to the food and I went to the fridge to grab a water.

"Here." Ross said trying to hand me the food.

"I'm not hungry."

"Come on, you have to eat." Ross said looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"What?"

He walked towards me and whispered in my ear.

"Look, I've notice while we were not together that you weren't eating a lot but I didn't think too much about it. You at dinner and in my arms was a red flag that you seriously haven't been eating. And your body type changed. Please eat and we'll talk about this later."

Damn it. I thought he wouldn't notice. No one else has.
*****

Ross' POV
Throughout the whole time of us not being together I could sense Hazel's eating habits changing, but it seemed like no one else noticed, so I just shrugged it off.

Yesterday at dinner, she wasn't eating much and I thought it was because of the "fight" we had but after having her in my arms again, I instantly noticed that she wasn't eating at all and lost a lot of weight.

I didn't want to mention it right after we got back together, but I knew I couldn't wait any longer or she will get seriously sick.

"Look, I've notice while we were not together that you weren't eating a lot but I didn't think too much about it. You at dinner and in my arms was a red flag that you seriously haven't been eating. And your body type changed. Please eat and we'll talk about this later."

"Ross...I'm not hungry or going through disordered eating if that's what you're thinking."

"Hazel, please. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something were to happen to you."

"Fine." She grabbed the burrito and water, walking back to the others. I sat down across from her and watched her, making sure she was eating.

She saw me looking at her and grabbed her phone. Seconds later my phone beeped and I saw it was a message from her.

Hazel: Ross...I'm eating. You don't need to be a creep💕

Me: I'm sorry. I love you😘

She smiled at me and I stopped watching her eat as she was talking to the girls and I was talking to the boys.

Time flew by and it was finally time for soundcheck. We went through some songs and checked if everything was okay and set up correctly.

We finally were finished after about an hour and went to get ready for the meet and greet. I went to hang with Hazel but I couldn't find her. I asked Alexa and she said she went to the bathroom a while ago.

I walked towards the bathroom and heard mild gags through the door. I knocked, waiting for a response.

"Hazel?" She didn't answer and I noticed it was a strict girls only bathroom. I debated whether I should go in or not but once I heard the gagging start up again, I made up my mind.

"Fuck it." I said under my breath and walked into the girls bathroom. Luckily, no one else was in there. All the stalls were open except for one. I pushed it open softly and sighed.

"Hazel, why are you purging?"
*****

A/N
It was short I know. Tell me what you think in the comments.