8

Ellington's POV

I really don't see why Rydel is so mad at me. It's not all my fault. I just hope Hazel convinced her to talk to me.

Next thing I heard was the door flying open with a tall girl coming out and walking towards me.

"What!" she spat.

"Rydel, I'm sorry."

"Apologizing isn't going to help."

"Rydel, you act as if this is all my fault."

"So, it's my fault that you kissed Kelly right in front of me?"

"She kissed me!" I yelled getting a little to loud.

"You didn't push her off. You kissed back. And why was she even with you in the first place?" I could see tears forming into her eyes.

"I asked you to meet me in the park and she saw me there and we started talking like 'friends' and she kissed me........Rydel, if you weren't so scared to tell everyone about us, that would of never happened. Kelly isn't the one to 'steal someone's boyfriend'."

"Ell it's not that easy."

"What's so hard about it? What are you so scared of?" By this time a tear fell down her cheek and I went towards her, wiping the tear off her face and grabbed her hands.

"Everything will go wrong if we end up breaking up. Ell, even though I like you, I don't want to lose you as a friend."

"Rydel we will always be best friends, I just want people to know that there is something more between us."

"Ratliff, I really do-" I interuppted her by smashing my lips with hers. She was shocked at first but soon kissed back.

She cupped my face and I pulled her closer making no space in between us. "Rydel" I mummbled against her lips as we pulled apart, and I hugged her.

"Rydel, I love you. Please can we just stop pretending that we don't want to do "this."

"I love you too." Is all she said grabbing onto me tighter. She sighed, "We can tell everyone tonight." I felt her smile into my neck before she let go.

She smiled at me, pecking me a couple of times before going back inside. I smiled to myself before going back inside.

Rydel's POV

So, I guess Ell and I are going out now. How things can change in a matter of seconds. I walked back to my room to see Alexa, Sav, and Hazel laughing. I smiled to myself as all of them looked at me.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Alexa spoke genuinely concerned.

"Everything is fine." I couldn't help how much I was smiling.

"You sure? You seem really happy." Hazel spoke while Alexa and Sav giggled.

"You'll find out soon enough....So how about we gossip a little?"

"About what?" They all said in unison.

"Boys."

Hazel's POV

Oh no, here we go. No pun intended but I knew what she was going to ask about.

She was definitely going to ask about Ross. I don't even know about Ross. What are me and Ross?

I know what we are. We are only best friends. Best friends that flirt alot.

"Boys?"

"Yeah...so is anyone talking to someone special."