11

1 MONTH LATER

Hazel's POV

Alexa and I were standing backstage at an R5 concert watching Ryland open up for them. We were actually in Colorado, their home town.

Alexa and I decided that we would tour with them for the rest of summer. All of a sudden a bunch of people started running past us.

We realized it was R5 and Sav & Brandon stage bombing Ryland. They finally came back off from the stage and we all began having pointless conversations with one another.

After I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist and their head on my shoulder.

"How is it possible that you are already sweaty?" I said giggling, turning around so I was facing Ross.

"I honestly don't know." He said smiling, pecking my lips.

"Alright, alright love birds. Come on Ross. We're on." Riker said to us smirking.

"See after the show?"

"Yeah, have fun." I said standing up on my tippy toes to kiss him one last time before he began running towards the stage.

I walked towards Alexa and we started watching them do their Q&A. It was cute seeing all these girls freak over them.

"How are you guys doing tonight?" Ross said and the room filled with "Goods" and "Amazings."

They all started talking with the fans or should I say the #r5family?

Anyways, they asked a bunch of funny and random questions. I continued to listen, when I heard a very interesting question.

"So, how is everyone's 'special someone'? " A random girl asked that caused a bunch of "ohhs".

I also heard a bunch of "RYDELLINGTON IS REAL"s in the crowd and smiled at how much they wanted to get Delly and Ratliff to be together.

Riker laughed and replied. "They are great."

"Can we see them?"

"Well, Vanessa isn't here." Riker said and a harmony of "awws" were said.

Riker was actually dating Vanessa Marano, Laura Marano's sister. Laura is Ross' co-star. They are really close, but I know they are just friends.

I met Laura before and she is actually really sweet. We talk and hangout sometimes, but not often.

"Aww, well how about Hazel and Alexa?"

"I don't know if she would want to." Ross said speaking for both him and Rocky.

"Please, you guys are really cute."

Ross lightly chuckled. "Thanks. We'll go see if they want to come out." I became extremely nervous as I saw my boyfriend walk towards me as well as Rocky.

"Babe...." He already knew I was nervous. "Come on, please."

"Ross, I don't know."

"Please...." He said pouting.

"Would it make you feel better if Alexa went out too?" Ross added and I nodded in agreement.

"Rocky, is Alexa going?"

"Yeah, as long as Hazel goes out too." Rocky said. Ross turned to me and smirked.

I guess we were talking a long time because we started to here chanting of our names.

"Fine." I said giving in.

"Yay!"

"You're such a kid." I said rolling my eyes.

"You love it."

"Yeah, I guess I do." Ross smiled at me and then pecked me.

"Come on!" Rocky said. He was holding Alexa's hand and they began walking towards the stage.

We walked right behind them and Ross interwined our fingers together.

We finally ended up one the stage and all the fans began to cheer. I smiled and waved at them.

Ross and I sat down on the two stools right next to each other. Ross handed me the mic. I looked at him confused. He leaned towards my ear.

"Tell them your name." Ross whispered.

"They already know my name." I said smiling whispering back at him.

"Stop being so difficult. Just relax and be yourself." He said winking at me.

Then he got up to get another mic for himself. I brought the mic up to my mouth after Alexa finished introducing herself.

"Hey, guys! I'm Hazel." I said and everyone cheered. This is not so bad after all.

Ross sat back down next to me grabbing my hand and interwining our fingers. Everyone began fangirling and I just smiled.

"Alright, let's do some more questions. Who has a question?" Rydel said.

"Me!"

"Me!"

"I do!"

"Over here!" Rydel finally picked on one and she said it was for me.

"What's up?" I said smiling at her. I guess I'm not nervous anymore.

"Is Ross good in bed?"

Spoke too soon.

~A/N
Kinda boring chapter, I know. enjoy, like, comment, follow.