24

Ross' POV

I mouthed the words "I love you too" back to Hazel before I happily turned back towards the boys and walked to our rooms.

We decided that we all would just hang out in me and Ryland's room for the night and if they felt like sleeping in their own bed, they would.

We all started eating some snacks, and just chilled for about twenty minutes, almost like a boy's night.

"Guys, I'm bored!" Riker said finally putting down his phone for the first time on hours.

"What? You're done sexting Vanessa?" Rocky said smirking.

"Shut up." Riker said throwing a pillow at him.

"But, seriously I'm bored? Can we do something?" Riker asked.

"Like what?"

It was silent for a couple of seconds because everyone was thinking about what they could possibly do at 1AM on a Saturday night, until Riker gasped.

"Let's go clubbing!" Riker screamed but not too loud.

"Dude, you and Rat are the only two that are 21." I reasoned.

"Yeah...and that's why you all have fake ids."

"Riker, I don't think this is a good idea." I said.

"Oh come on Ross, why have fake ids if you aren't gonna use them. You, Rocky, and Brandon could pass for 21. Ryland may be just a little too young but I don't think that's gonna matter since he's already passed out. But, anyways Ross, you're the professional actor in the family, if anyone could pull it off it's you. What do you say?"

Riker blurted out like he was giving a inspirational speech or something.

"Whatever, I'll go." Rocky said.

"Hmmm, same I guess." Brandon said.

"Ross?" Riker said causing everyone to turn to me.

I thought for a second. I'm not one to give into peer pressure but whats a life without taking a risk. But this one may be a little too risky. Ugh, I don't know what to do.

"Dude! Come on! You broke up with Hazel right?"

"Yeah? How do you know that? And what does that have to do with anything?" I questioned getting a little defensive.

"Just come out with us! It'll take your mind off of things. You're solo, why don't you experiment the YOLO life for the night? Please????" Riker said almost begging me.

"So, I'm guessing you don't want the girls to come." I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Hell No! Just us guys."

My head was literally saying over and over again, "No", "Dont do it Ross", "You're smarter than that", etc.

I've made up my mind.

"Sure, I'll go."

Hazel's POV

All of us girls were just doing the usual. Talking, eating, laughing, blah blah blah. For once we weren't talking about he boys and that felt good. Well, they don't call it a "girls night" for nothing.

"Guys, I'm bored!" I screamed.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Rydel asked.

"I don't know? Any ideas?"

"We could go to a club?" Alexa suggested.

"What?" I asked a little shocked.

"You know? A club?"

"Alexa, I don't-"

"Well do you have any better ideas?" Alexa interrupted.

"Well, no but what about Sav? She's way too young."

"I don't think that'll be a problem." Alexa answered pointing to the girl that laid on the bed, sound asleep.

"So? Is it a plan?" Alexa asked.

"I'm in." Rydel said who has been quiet this entire time.

"I'm only 18 guys. Go without me." I said sighing.

"Absolutely not. You're going. And don't you have a fake id?" Rydel asked.

"Well, yeah bu-"

"And you just broke up with Ross."

"Yeah so?"

"It'll take your mind off of him..." Rydel said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"But my mind isn't on him." I shrugged.

"Oh whatever just come out with us! Please!!!!!" Alexa said before they both started basically begging.

"I'm guessing you don't want the boys to come."

"Hell No! Just us girls! So, pleaaassseeee." And thats when they started begging again.

I got to thinking. This night doesn't have to be about meeting new guys or whatever. If I'm not ready, I don't have to drink but I can still sing and dance around. Ugh but I know this is an awful idea.

My head was literally going by back and forth with each other almost giving me a headache.

After a few minutes, I've made up my mind.

"Fine, I'll go."

*****

A/N

Ohhhhh I'm so excited for the next couple of chapters. Shit is about to go down! So get ready!