ten

season 12, episode 22 - mama tried
season 12, episode 23 - at last
season 12, episode 24 - family affair

WHEN TWO PARENTS GET  DIVORCE AND THEY HAVE kids they either discuss how co-parenting is going to work—some talks end up with arguing and disagreements about the child or children's well being which brings them to the court for the custody battle

WHEN TWO PARENTS GET DIVORCE AND THEY HAVE kids they either discuss how co-parenting is going to work—some talks end up with arguing and disagreements about the child or children's well being which brings them to the court for the custody battle. Some parents have joint-custody while others have sole custody in this case, Arizona Robbins and Callie Torres are fighting for sole custody of Sofia Robbin Sloan Torres.

Of Course, Allison Avery has declined to testify for either of the two doctors. The case has been going on for two days now and Meredith has been filling her in on what's going on. The suspense of who got custody kept them on their toes until the final result was here—Arizona Robbins got sole custody of their daughter.

Allison checked on Kyle Diaz, who came in the emergency room due to passing out. Allison looked at Jo, "Give him a stat CT with contrast."

Suddenly, Stephanie stepped inside the room not even bothering to cover her shocked and worried expression. She looked between the two doctors, mainly at Jo, "What happened? Why wasn't I paged?"

Kyle laid on the gurney inside the trauma room, his shirt was dripping with sweat, his forehead was shining, his arms were crossed against his chest to keep warm and he was shivering. His glare was directed at the resident in front of them, "Why would you care?"

Jo held the tablet in her hands tightly, she felt like she needed to inform her friend about Kyle, "He passed out. Possible meningitis."

Kyle's arms shook as he began to shiver some more, anger clearly detected by his facial expression, "She's not my doctor. I don't want her here. Get her out of here."

Allison nodded and turned her head to look at Jo, "Wilson."

Stephanie didn't cover her hurt expression, Jo was about to speak but Stephanie stopped her, "I'm going—I'm going."

***

The next morning, Jackson and Allison were inside the elevator further back, Richard, Bailey and Ben in front of them. Once the elevator's doors closed, Jackson looked down at his wife's growing belly and smiled causing Allison to smile. She was now ten weeks and so far Dr. Martinez has told them that their baby was nice and healthy and shows no signs of anencephaly.

Everyone was doing their own thing, Bailey rubbed her hands together with hand sanitizer, Ben was on his phone typing while the Avery's were leaning against the wall.

Webber cleared his throat, "So, Catherine's back in town next week. Thought it'd be nice to have some people over. Well, nothing fancy—just dinner. Who's in?" Nobody answered, everyone stayed silent causing Allison to lightly smack her husband's shoulder so he could answer. Webber sighed, "You know, that's a fine idea, Dr. Webber."