sixteen

season 13, episode 11 - jukebox hero
season 13, episode 12 - none of your business

season 13, episode 11 - jukebox heroseason 13, episode 12 - none of your business

ALLISON AND JACKSON HAVE BEEN ADJUSTING THEIR lives with Delilah Aurora Avery. The new member of the Avery family is already loved by so many. Allison has been on maternity leave for two weeks now, spending some time with her daughter. A day after she gave birth to Delilah, Catherine came to visit her at the hospital before having to leave once again. Allison has been helping her husband and some of the other attending's to find a way to make Eliza Minnick leave the hospital for good. The neurosurgeon found herself inside Meredith's house as she, Meredith, and Maggie investigated more information about Alex and his whereabouts.

Allison tied a long piece of fabric around herself to create a small pouch on her chest so Delilah can rest there. Delilah was sleeping peacefully and comfortable as Allison looked through her phone for emails that Alex might have sent her about the case. Maggie had her laptop open while Meredith searched through her mailbox as well.

"RDH4467A239." Meredith spoke, once she found the case number. Maggie typed in the case number as the website gave her all the information about Alex's case. Allison and Meredith walked towards Maggie and sat beside her to take a look at the screen. Allison and Meredith's eyes widened, "Thirty years to life."

Allison's eyes reviewed the screen before she let out a sigh of relief. She brought her finger to point at the screen, "That's not even his case. Mer said 'A' not eight."

"Do you need us to take over?" Meredith asked. Maggie shook her head, moving the mouse to see the ending of the case, while Allison looked down at Delilah before looking back up.

"Looks like criminal proceedings have been concluded and indefinitely postponed." Maggie read from the website, "So that means the trial's been cancelled."

"Which means that Alex took a plea, which means that Alex is in prison."

***

Allison and Meredith walked out of the house, Allison had Delilah in her carseat while Meredith helped her carry the diaper bag, they came across Owen walking up the steps of the front porch. The two frowned their eyebrows at the sight of the trauma surgeon.

"Uh, is she here?" Owen asked, Allison and Meredith furrowed their eyebrows causing Owen to explain, "Amelia. She left last night, she left a note. She's—She's not here?"

"No." Meredith and Allison said at the same time.

"Meredith...Allison..."

"We don't know, and we can't find her right now, you have to find her." Allison bluntly spoke, "Look I love Amelia but Alex is in jail and we have to find him, so you have Amelia and we got Alex."

"Let us know when you know." Meredith nodded, agreeing with her friend before the two walked away from the house and towards their cars to find Alex.