36

Although Sue had a hunger for human blood, she urged against lusting after the sweet scent of Willow's blood. Just like her mother, the smell of her blood drove vampires crazy like a drug. She puts pressure on the wound of Willow's head with a damp towel to stop the bleeding.

The pain had finally taken over Willow as she comprehends what had just happened just moments prior. She groans as Sue works to stop the blood from dripping onto the floor. Due to the genes of being a hybrid, the wound would be able to heal by the next sunrise.

"Bella's turned crazy," Seth mentions as he takes a seat across the table from Willow. "I think she's lost the plot this time."

Walking through the door herself, with Jacob not far behind, she couldn't help but agree to some extent. Her mother seemed unwell, far from the woman that raised her when she was young. "I think she's suffering because I'm not there." She mentions. "Are you alright Willow?"

Willow gives a very lousy thumbs up. "Never felt better." She complains as Sue gives the young girl an icepack. 

Renesmee rolls her eyes at her sister's sarcasm. "Seth, Jane, can you guys check that the Cullen family has left the property?" Charlie asks entering the small house, he kept his distance from his granddaughter. He had the intention to protect her, not harm.

Seth and Jane both nod before lingering outside the house and speeding off into the forest. 

Unbeknownst to the Swan family, Bella watches from the edge of the trees into the small wooden house. She focused on the interaction between her daughter and her sister as she gingerly places a hand on her shoulder. Bella's right eye twitches with rage, how dare her beloved daughter to interact with the enemy.

Her mind drifts to the horror and pain she endured bringing Willow into the world. The thoughts of the screams have left a mark of terror inside her. She was washed with relief when the doctor announced the healthy baby girl had been delivered with no hiccups. She had refused the have the father in the room, he had hurt her enough and the pain would forever haunt her.

Bella refused to look at the infant as Charlie proudly displays her from the hospital crib provided. She already displayed many of Bella's genetics. "So what are you going to name her?" He asked her.

Bella wanted to name her disappointment, however, that was unethical. She had known about a tree that matched her feelings towards the infant, a Willow tree. They always appeared down and miserable. Charlie had chosen the last name Swan as Bella refused to have anything to do with Riley at that time.

Back in the present moment, Bella takes a step forward ignoring the warning her father had given her about death. That's when Charlie's head snaps forward towards the open door to see Bella standing there. There is a groan of annoyance before Charlie casually braces for another confrontation. "I told you to leave." He mutters.

"Please dad,  I can help you." Bella pleads. "I can show you a better lifestyle than taking the lives of innocent humans." She mentions the red eyes that Charlie wore. 

There is a moment of guilt in Charlie's eyes as he looks at his daughter. He regretted some of the murders he committed to keep himself alive, however much like his history in law enforcement, he always targeted criminals. "What about you attacking innocent vampire guards?" Charlie asks bitterly. "It would probably be a lot easier for your daughter to come home then, instead of her family being targeted." 

Bella rolls her eyes. "Please come with me, I can teach you the vegetarian lifestyle and we can be a family once more and not be apart again." Bella reaches out her hand.

Charlie snaps his arm away and tackles Bella to the ground. "You should have thought of that before you attacked Willow." He mentions as Bella struggles against his grip. "You've made yourself an enemy against my family."

"Well look what the cat finally dragged in." The voice of Leah walks forward as Charlie drags Bella up from the dirt ground and holds her hands close to her back, much like he would do when he holds criminals in handcuffs. "Did you finally decide to be a mother?"

Bella glares at the werewolf girl. "Bella refuses to do the right thing by her daughters." Charlie bitterly says. "She leaves everyone else to raise them and she says she did all the hard work."

"Such a shame, they're fantastic girls who have the most unfortunate mother," Leah says with a sarcastic laugh at the end. "Now what am I going to do to you for hurting my niece?"

That's when Bella lets out a cackle of laughter. "You can keep that rubbish, I'm just here for my daughter Renesmee and now my father. But I see you've brainwashed them." She retorts.

"You're the one that faked your death and left your daughter alone, she waited for you!" Leah yells with rage. "All those nights I had to tell that poor girl her mother wasn't coming home."

There is no change in Bella's emotionless face. "Now I would rather not have to orphan Renesmee, so leave in peace before I tear your head off," Leah warns as Charlie pushes Bella in the south direction from their home.

They both watch as Bella awkwardly walks from the property. Although she wasn't done with the Swan family yet. She was going to get what she wants, whatever it took.