20

Italy, known to many people as a beautiful sunny destination. Famous for pasta and wine drinkers, as many tourists flock to Rome to see the old remains left by the roman era. 

"Aro, they're here." Jane announces while the grand doors open to reveal the Swan family standing on the other side. Clueless to where they must stand in front of vampire royalty. Aro has his cheeky grin on his face as he waves them forward in front of his throne. 

He gets up to his feet and lays his eyes on Willow Swan, she had a resemblance to the last time he had seen Renesmee almost a decade ago. "Welcome Swan family." Aro greets happily, setting his red eyes on Charlie Swan, who held Willow's hand.

Leah lets out a silent growl, but Fred grips her hand to remain calm. Behind Seth stands in front of his mother, looking around the room of the hungry vampires. "Hello Aro." Charlie greets. "Thank you for meeting with us."

Aro nods. "My pleasure Charlie, although I know why you're here."

Charlie nods his hand, a tension in the air as he pulls Willow closer to his side as she looks at the strange man in curiosity. "Bella Cullen resides in France currently with Edward, on the run from my own guards after killing an important member." Aro explains, his thoughts go out to Demetri who was sent out to report on Bella's current life before she destroyed him. "A crime punishable by death."

Charlie didn't want to hear those words. "Although I will consider a deal, you are her father and I do not like to break apart families." Aro remarks, as Charlie opens his eyes from the shock. "An alliance with your family, as well as the pets." He refers to the werewolves in the room.

Leah glares at the vampire, she remembered him well. "What kind of alliance?" Seth pipes up.

"We want to learn more of the hybrid." Aro points to Fred. "Then we will offer our services for your families protection." Fred's blue eyes slowly fade to black, his anger wanting to get the best of him. 

"What if we refuse?" Leah asks.

"Then you will all become dinner." Cauis pipes from his throne, Marcus agreeing with his words.

"Fine." Charlie agrees, afraid there was some fine print to this agreement, only to have Aro smirk as he waves his hand towards his guards. 

Within moments chaos is thrown around Aro's throne room, vampires grabs the members of the Swan family, holding them down and pulling Fred and Willow from the others who were bitten their necks.

Willow watches in horror as she is held back by Jane as she watches her family get bitten by these people she thought could be trusted. Hearing their screams frightens her, tears flow down her cheeks. She didn't want her family to suffer. "They will be alright." Aro says bending down to Willow's eye level, blocking to view of her family going through a change. "They will be with you forever, but right now you're too young."

"Don't touch her!" Fred calls as Aro holds out his hand to touch Willow's loose hair. 

Willow's tears turns to a glare. "You remind me of the man that took my mum away!" She says amusing Aro. 

"I'm much kinder than Edward." He says wanting his guards to clear the room. His new members needed to rest to go through their transformation. 

If Bella Cullen wasn't going to be found for her punishment, she would bring the punishment to her. Aro instructs Jane to bring Willow to her own room within their underground castle. 

Once Willow huddles on the bare bed with white covers, she looks at the young vampire. Fear in her eyes. "Why do you follow terrible people?" She asks confused.

Although the question catches Jane off guard, anger fuels within her. "They're sparing your family's lives and they saved me from my own family who ordered me to death." Jane retorts to the child.

"Help me save my family." She grabs on to Jane's black cloak. "Come with us! The wolves will protect you."

Jane is confused as she looks at the child. "Your family is safe here, you will leave once your family has adjusted to their changes."

Willow's eyes widen. "We've turned them into vampires like us, powerful who will protect you better than your mother."