37

Willow let the anger course through her slim frame. She replayed the events of earlier in the week plauge her mind. She imagine the dark smirk her mother gives her before she lunges for an attack.

How could Willow let her overpower like that? That made her appear weak in front of the enemy, which means Willow was to be the first target when she wanted to cause more trouble for the Swan clan.

Charlie keeps a close eye on his granddaughter, as he watches her break another tree trunk apart, fueled with rage. He sighs as that was the tenth tree in a row since sunrise. Willow hardly fell asleep, she would rather train to protect herself. "Give it a rest Willow." He instructs her, placing a calming hand on her shoulder before she can pick up the fallen tree trunk to throw in any direction.

From the anger, washed the tears down her pale face. She had never let her emotions get the best of her since her childhood. She throws her arms around her grandfather and he pulls her closer for a hug. Comfort was something she needed to heal emotionally. "It's okay." He assures her as he strokes the back of her head.

"Bella knows I'm weak now." She sputters out between sobs.

Charlie pulls back from the hug. "You're one of the strongest people I have ever known. You've had fate be a pain in your arse before you were born, but you have never let that stop you from being such a wonderful young woman." He explains. "I wish things had been different for you, regarding your parents but perhaps you were the best blessing I received when Bella skipped town."

There is a faint smile on Willow's face as she brushes away the tears from her eyes. "I don't think Bella is completely sane anymore." She mentions as Leah joins the pair, a cornered look on her face.

"No kidding, she's off her rocket this time Charlie." Leah's glare is hardened into his red eyes. "We know she will be back for Renesmee."

"We're on the lookout for her, we have options if she keeps hanging around too long," Charlie assures the situation will dissolve in a matter of weeks. Bella will get bored and find something else to fill her void mind with other delusions. 

"She hasn't just killed a guard from the Volturi, she's even killed some of the Cullen's family allies and you wanna know how Jacob was able to escape the wrath of Bella?" Leah asks. "She was about to kill him too, she's not the same vampire I remember."

"So she's considered a mass murderer then?" Willow asks into the awkward silence as Charlie processes the new information in his mind.

"How did you find out about this?" Charlie asks.

Leah sighs. "Fred and I ran into a few of the old allies of the Cullen's on our travels. They would only spare those that surrendered over Bella. Too many people have revenge against her." She explains.

"How many?" Charlie asks.

"Four that I know about. They were once friends to Bella, two of them even attended her wedding." Leah explains before looking at the dirt path below her.

"Jesus!" Charlie gasps. "I suppose this was all boredom. How the hell is the Cullen's still on her side?!"

"She can manipulate her way into any situation to get people to do what she desires," Renesmee explains, her hands stuffed into her pockets with nervousness. "She's more deranged than when I left my family and I can only imagine I made things worse."

She puts her head down in shame. "For a glimpse of a second, I saw Edward beam with you standing up to Bella." Charlie praises his other granddaughter. "He's just too manipulated and obsessed with your mother to change anything, he can't even control her."

Renesmee looks up with a small smile. She did feel proud of herself to stand up to her, instead of living in the sick fantasy of repeating high school, again and again. "Perhaps we can leave," Leah suggests. "I'm sure we'll be able to find another safe haven."

Charlie shakes his head, disagreeing. "She'll follow us, she's been lurking on the borders. She's trying to find a way through Jane and Seth." He explains to the group of girls.

"I feel like our only option is to kill her," Willow says into the awkward silence that filled the newly created clearing, due to the tree trunks that scattered the forest floor.