04

Things for Bella Swan were more positive, she had found a way to get out of the house and see glimpses of her true love Edward Cullen. He warned her not to go through the dangerous choices that she was making.

However, her father was pleased to see that his daughter was out of the house, enjoying her time with his good friend Billy Black's son Jacob. They had once been very close friends when Bella grew up during holidays with her father.

So while Bella was spending time inside the makeshift shed Jacob was using to prepare the bikes that she had brought, a plan for a reckless motive to see Edward once more. Jacob found a way to make her smile from his cheesy jokes or his impressive automotive skills to rebuild the engines in the motorbikes. 

One afternoon after a dull day at her high school Bella takes a seat beside her friend while he is messing around with parts. "So how come you never bring your daughter around?" Jacob asks out of the blue. Although he lived in the neighboring town, he still heard about the mistake that Bella brought into the room.

The positive mood that Bella had to mask her depression turns sullen. "Honestly, it's a huge mistake that I wanted to keep in the past, but Charlie insists on babysitting her every other weekend." Rage is burned into her words. "Is it a good look to mention to people that a teenager had a baby so young?"

Jacob regrets his words, he remains silent as he goes back to sanding down a metal component. Jacob Black had seen Willow many times when Charlie would bring her over for nights when a baseball game was on. Billy adored the young infant, seeing her reminded him of his own children who had already grown up.

Jacob admitted to himself that Willow resembled a lot of Bella from photos he had seen of her displayed in Charlie's home. It was a shame that Bella wanted to disown her own daughter after her own actions bringing her into the world. "It frustrates me that she had been staying at my house longer than the weekends, Charlie wanted me to bring her here today," Bella explains, crossing her arms. "Never have kids young Jake."

Jacob nods, keeping his focus on the motorcycle in front of him. 

Soon enough Bella makes her way back towards the small house that Charlie owned. Walking through the door she sees Willow placed on the floor in the lounge while Charlie focuses on the TV in front of him. Willow smiles in Bella's direction, where she sends a glare back in her daughter's face.

"I'm home dad!" Bella yells before going upstairs, Charlie halts her by calling her into the living room.

"Listen I need you to take care of your daughter in the next couple of days, I have a case I need to work late on. We've got some leads I have to investigate with the next town over." Charlie informs his daughter, who just shrugged. That wasn't her problem to deal with.

"Just send her to Riley's house." Bella retorts to her father.

Charlie almost had a pained look on his face. "His parents are currently in Seattle," Charlie says shortly. "You need to bond with her Bella, she needs you."

"She needs me?" Bella asks, her voice raised. "Hire a sitter, I have plans with Jake." She says running upstairs to her room, slamming the door shut.

If Bella Swan had ber way, she would be enjoying her future with Edward Cullen as a vampire. Not trapped in a cycle of seeing the result of a drunken mistake playing with her toys in her living room each night she got home.