00

At the age of sixteen, Isabella Swan is dragged along to a party in the small town of Forks, Washington. Her father was told that she was staying with a lifelong childhood friend whom she used to be close to. That friend had lent Bella a simple white shirt and skirt, however, these clothes made Bella feel uncomfortable compared to her sweatpants.

"It will be fun Bella." Her friend Hannah chimes as music is blasted through the speakers and the two young girls witness drunk teenagers having the time of their lives in the boring town they grew up in. "Plus it took my cousin lots of convincing just for us to come, it's a big deal for a freshman to attend a senior party."

Bella huffs before following her friend throughout the crowded house and into the kitchen. A red cup is placed within her hand by a boy with short-cropped hair and brown eyes like her own, but they were filled of kindness and a hint of excitement when he lays his own eyes on her. "You look a little young to be here." He casually mentions, filling up his own cup with beer.

"My friend dragged me along," Bella admits, the boy nods in return.

Bella searches the room for Hannah only to see her locking lips with an older boy apart of the football team. The boy she had a brief interaction notices Bella looking uncomfortable. "Follow me." He says leading Bella into the backyard which backed on to the forest line.

The pair take a seat on a wooden bench, making small talk. The first cup of beer Bella has is downed before she is met with a bitter taste. This leads to her confidence skyrocketing as time goes along into the night.

From the empty yard, to joining in the drinking games and Bella even attempting to join in the dancefloor with the kind boy Riley, laughing at her antics.

Beforelong Isabella Swan, although a mere sixteen years old has her first kiss that fateful night.

That same night she would lose her virginity.

Nine months later she would bring a child into the world.

Nine months and one day the girl would be left on Riley's doorstep.

A year later Bella would return to Forks, where she meets a vampire named Edward Cullen.

All that time hiding a secret, until they meet again.

At eighteen Bella would would graduate and face a pair of red eyes she remembers from that fateful night in which she created a child.

That same day he would die.

Bella would go about her business to get married, have another child before becoming a vampire herself.

Leaving any trace that she has lived in Forks.

All while her family are left to pick up the pieces and raise Bella's first child.

Or as Bella called, her biggest mistake.

Others call her Willow.

*  *  *

I want to thank everyone for your support on this story. I never thought it would ever get this popular from a silly dream I had once. For a brief time this account was locked by Wattpad and I have just returned with my access. So be on the lookout for the next chapter.

I hope everyone is staying safe due to the current world events.

evie.