11

Charlie Swan didn't want to accept the fact that his daughter was getting married to Edward just out of high school. He wondered if she was hiding the fact she was pregnant again. He thinks, looking at the invitation in his hand as he looks over at Willow how is playing with a set of old blocks.

Since Bella had been busy planning her wedding, she was avoiding seeing her daughter growing up. Her hair was light like her fathers and had grown tamer in the past six months. Her smile was brighter and she was learning a bigger word vocabulary at the local preschool. 

Spending her final night in Charlie's home, Bella packs up the last of the boxes which will be moved to the Cullen home for the time being. She finds the discarded photo she had found in the back of a pair of jeans from the newborn fight she had forgotten about. The words written on the back confused Bella, but she knew that the photo of father and daughter belonged to her daughter who slept in the next bedroom. 

She took one last look at Willow before shutting her door. She had written her own letter to her daughter which she can read when she was much older to understand why her parents disappeared and why she will never see her mother again. She tucked in the photo Riley had and explained that her father was a good man who did his best by her and would probably be in heaven. It wasn't his fault that he was brought into Victoria's mess or why her mother was useless and left her behind. 

Her excuse to Charlie was that she was traveling far away for college and she asked if he would take full custody. Riley's parents still weren't in the best state as they were still off trying to find their son. 

After Bella's night of nightmares, she arrives at the Cullen's getting a lecture from Alice about not getting any beauty sleep. Rosalie walks in hand with Willow who Alive had assigned to be the flower girl at Bella's wedding.

Bella gives a small smile to see her daughter dressed in a white dress with layers of tulle with a bow around her waist and lace details on the top half similar to her own wedding dress. Rosalie had put her hair up in a half up half down style and curled the ends of her hair. 

After Bella's hair and makeup are done Renee walks into the room and gushes at how beautiful her daughter and granddaughter are. She calls Charlie in and he has a smug look on his face as Bella is surprised he dressed up. "I know, I look hot." Her parents then give Bella her grandmother's old hairpiece which they had custom made with blue jewels as Willow grabs ahold of Charlie's leg. 

"Oh she has grown up so much," Renee comments as Bella is getting into her wedding dress.

The time comes for the ceremony to begin and Alice leads her soon-to-be niece down the aisle as she throws flower petals as she walks. A large grin is placed on her face when she makes eye contact with the peers she knows.

Her mother follows behind her, once she reaches the top she gives a curious look at her new step-father and Charlie pulls Willow on to his lap while the ceremony starts. "Don't grow up too quickly like your mother." He whispers into her ear, making her giggle. 

Everyone claps as they kiss, making Willow cheer as soon the reception follows shortly after, Willow is following Seth around, as he makes his way over to the newly married couple. "I'm happy for you." He says shaking Edward's hand.

"Thank you," Edward says.

Billy and Sue are right behind Seth as Sue pats Willow's head that begun to come undone. "I hope you'll be happy Bella," Billy says and Bella thanks him.

"Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie says interrupting the group, making them laugh. "They're serving up some fancy champagne, Sue can I get you a glass?" Charlie asks, making her smile.

"Sparkling firewater sounds great," Billy says ramming into Charlie giving Bella and Edward some space as more quests are waiting to congratulate the couple. 

In the distance, Seth makes eye contact with a vampire, a cousin of the Cullens. She couldn't believe that they would invite one of the creatures that killed her partner just a year prior.