91.0: Continue...

"Wait, which part are you at again?"

The woman stopped reading and looked up, "I told you, where Derek's cousin got kidnapped." The person blinked at them and the woman sighed, "Derek who's tall, hot, built, friends with-"

"Is he the guy who Garcia calls 'chocolate thunder'?"

The woman laughed as she put the book down, "Yes, that one." The person nodded, "Oh, I like them." The woman smiled fondly, "I know you do Grandma, can I continue?"

"When does that one guy die?" The older woman asked and the woman sighed, "Which one?"

"You know who."

The woman did know who, after all these years of reading these stories there was only one part her grandmother remembered by heart. "Not yet, we're still a long way from reaching that part."

"You should skip to that part."

"The last time I did, you got upset with me Grandma. You like these stories in order." Her granddaughter replied before picking back up the book, "Now, pay attention. We're at the part where they-"

"I don't like that part, the one where he dies. Why don't I like it?"

The woman sighed and shook her head, "Because death is sad."

"I don't like that part." The older woman stated again and the woman's face softened, "Do you want me to skip that part when we reach it?"

"No, I want you to read it."

"You cry every time I read it."

"It's okay, crying is good." The older woman smiled, "Now, keep reading." The woman nodded and picked back up the book, the older woman listened as she spoke and closed her eyes as she imagined what was going on.

___

Author's Note:

Hmmm.....wonder what this is? :)

See you in the next update~