66.0: Valentine's Day & Support Groups

A/N: This story is based on 7x08 Hope with some scenes from 7x07 There's No Place Like Home where Rossi returns after taking some time off, The churros are what Crystal made for the team~
THERE'S SOME TIME SKIPS BECAUSE I DECIDED TO DO THIS RATHER THAN MAKE THEM A DIFFERENT CHAPTER (I'M TRYING TO GET TO THE ROMANCE)

WARNINGS: THERE'S SWEARING AND TALKS ABOUT PTSD

TRIGGER WARNINGS: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS EPISODE HAD VERY DARK TOPICS SUCH AS KIDNAPPING, GROOMING, PEDOPHILES, R*PE, FORCED PREGNANCY, AND S**ICIDE

"Tomorrow you promise yourself will be different, yet tomorrow is too often a repetition of today."
― James T. Mccay

Crystal walked in the office with treats, today was Valentine's Day and she wanted to do something nice for the team. They had attended Carolyn's funeral last week and Crystal had given Rossi an extra long hug, he had been gone for 2 weeks and the office didn't feel the same.

Crystal smiled as Reid looked in awe at the box, "Cookies?"

"Churros." Crystal answered and he excitedly reached for one, Crystal laughed and opened the box for him. He took one and sighed happily as he ate one, "These are amazing."

"Thank you Doc."

"Leave some for the rest of us please." Emily called as she walked down the catwalk with JJ, JJ smiled at the churros. "How sweet, the heart shapes look amazing."

"Taste good too." Reid said as he took the final bit of his churro, Emily laughed at him as she grabbed one for herself and JJ. They heard someone clear their throat, Crystal looked over to see Anderson with flowers in his hand. Crystal sighed, "Some ones?"

"Blue irises, but this time with white chrysanthemums." Anderson replied and Crystal scoffed as she took them.

White chrysanthemums mean devoted love.

Crystal handed them to Reid, "Hand these to Morgan later, he can go get some numbers." Reid smiled before handing some flowers to JJ and Emily, Emily sighed. "Such pretty flowers going to waste because that dumb guy, why doesn't he just leave you alone?" 

"He's delusional, listen to his note. 'I know there's still love in your hear, call me?' I do still have love in my heart, it never left. I just don't love that son of a bitch anymore." Crystal stated as she ripped the card, JJ shook her head. "Can we mess with him? Get him off your back?"

"If you're doing something illegal then I didn't hear anything." Crystal smiled and Emily laughed before pointing at the churros, "Are you going to go give Hotch one?"

"I made a separate box for him to take home to Jack," Crystal smiled as she set one of the boxes on her desk, "Make sure you save some for Morgan and Garcia." Crystal ruffled Reid's hair before she walked to Hotch's office, she knocked on his door and he looked up at her.

"Hi."

"Hi." Crystal smiled, "Happy Valentine's Day." Hotch's eyes widen, "That's today?"

"Yes, I made sweets." Crystal put the box down on his desk and he smiled at the box before looking back up at her, "How about I make it up to you by teaching you how to swim as your gift?"

"I don't need a gift."

"Archer, can I ask why you're so against taking lessons on how to swim?" Hotch stood up and walked towards her, Crystal raised an eyebrow. "I'm not against taking the lessons, I just don't see the point."

"Because you jump after people in lakes." Hotch stated as he moved her hair from her face, "Why is that you don't want lessons?"

TRIGGER WARNING*