100.0: Till The Ends Of Time

A/N: Get the tissues ready :)

Warning: There's swearing and mentions of being drunk

"It's never too late to change what you are, it took me a long time to figure that out."
― Erin Morgenstern

Crystal had an interesting month leading up to the wedding, for one Garcia and Amy threw her a bachelorette party where they just got drunk and told stories about how hard it was to watch Crystal and Hotch be so in love with each other without either of them making a move. Amy also gave more insight as to what happened when Crystal was recovering at home, "They would call and he'd read to her so she'd sleep better, that's the most domestic shit I've ever heard in my life." Crystal groaned at the stories, but she couldn't deny that it was nice to take a trip down memory lane.

It was also nice to get to know Blake better since they hadn't been able to talk freely due to Crystal's busy schedule, Blake smiled at her as she sipped her own drink. "Y'know you're both quite famous at the academy and in other departments."

"Oh no." Crystal sighed and Blake gave a light laugh, "It's nothing bad, just a story of how two agents could fall in love on the field and inside the BAU." JJ laughed at this and was guessing that Garcia had something to do with that story since she turned away quickly, Crystal just smiled as she enjoyed the company her friends. Hotch did end up coming to get her and she was very much drunk, "You're handsome."

Hotch chuckled at this and carried her bridal-style upstairs to their room, Crystal had been rambling about everything and anything the whole ride home. "Am I?" Crystal hummed at this and snuggled into his warmth, "You are, but I'm about to get married so I need you to put me down." Her words were slurred, but Hotch understood them anyway and smiled. "Alright, but let me put you in bed first."

"I said I'm getting married, only he can put me to bed." Crystal argued tiredly and Hotch laid her down carefully, "I know sweetheart, now stay awake so I can get you some water." Crystal listened to him and drank the glass of water he brought back and also let him change her out of her clothes and into her pajamas. Crystal was already asleep by then and Hotch kissed her forehead before sleeping himself, in the morning Crystal refused to look at him with how he was teasing her. "So I'm handsome?"

"Shut it, Hotchner."

Hotch did have his bachelor party, but it was more tame with just a night of poker at Rossi's. Reid won and Morgan claimed he was cheating, but it was still a fun night nonetheless. Now, it was a week before the wedding and Crystal was finishing up paperwork in their office inside of the house, Jack peered in and she smiled at him. "Hey bud, you need something?" Jack nodded and ran over to her, "Daddy's sad."

Crystal frowned at this, "He's sad?" Jack nodded and she pulled him into her lap, "Well, do you know why?" Jack shook his head, "He's just on the couch with his head in his hands, then he went to your room and shut the door." Crystal hummed at this and lifted Jack up, "Okay, why don't you go play in your room while I go ask what's wrong?" Jack nodded and ran away once she put him down, Crystal headed to her and Hotch's bedroom and knocked on the door before opening it. "Hey."

There was no movement from Hotch as he sat on the bed facing their window, she walked over after quietly shutting the door closed. Crystal walked over and sat next to him, "You okay?" Hotch finally looked at her and sighed, "Here, I don't need it." Crystal frowned once she realized it was one of their wedding invitations, "Did we not send these all out?" Hotch stared down at it, "We did, but I asked for an extra one." Crystal racked through her memory before she did in fact remember that Hotch asked for an extra one, they had a couple made just in case some invitations were lost or they had others they wanted to invite.