𝟙; 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴...

Year 2149...

Athena Griffin had always had it rough, ever since she was born. She was the unknown daughter of Jake and Abby Griffin and the younger sister of Clarke Griffin, who was known as the Alpha Station Princess.

Athena's counted the days since she was taken to the skybox, today would've counted not only one year since the four metal walls became her new home but since her father was floated for treason.

The last things he had given her were a book, the song of Achilles, a music necklace they made together, and an old journal.

The old journal.

A loud bang brings the young blonde from her own world.

"Prisoner 359, stand up and face the wall."
The blonde stood up but didn't fully comply with the orders.
"What? No, how are you? No, Please? Oh your mother should be ashamed you aren't using your manners boys." the blonde smirk pushing on the guards buttons.

"Quiet, face the wall now." The cocky guard harshly pushed Athena towards the wall, pulling on her right wrist before quickly placing some metal bracelet on her, causing her to wince in slight pain.

"What are you doing?"

The guards didn't answer the young girl, instead he grabbed her forearm only to be pushed back.

"No it's not my time yet, I still have another damn year!" Athena angrily yelled only to be ignored.

'Alright we're doing this the hard way I guess.' Athena thought to herself.

Without another word Athena waited until the guard was close enough before ducking under his arm moving forward and kicking his back making the guard stumble forward and knock into a pole of the bed.

The other guard that held the box of bracelets placed the box down and ran forwards trying to contain the blonde only to receive a punch square on the face by Athena before she took the guards shock batons and kicked him behind his knee before shocking him enough to stay down for a while.

Slightly panting, the young blonde silently thanked the awful training she endured the past year before running out of her cell, closing and locking it.

"Prisoner 359 stop!' Athena heard from the door.

"That'll happen" Athena muttered as she saw all the other cells being emptied out and seeing the other delinquents get taken somewhere.
Before the blonde could run again, she heard a very familiar voice she hadn't heard in a year.

"Athena Stop! Hold on."

Athena turned around to see her mother, Abby Griffin standing in front of her with some guards behind her.

"M-Mom?" Athena whispered before bringing her mother in for a hug.

"Mom, what's happening? They're killing us all aren't they? Reducing population to make more time for the rest of you?" Abby lightly rubbed her daughter's face slightly, shaking her head.

"No- no you're being sent to the ground. All 100 of you."

"What? B-but I thought it wasnt survivable for more generations?"

"This is the only way to keep you safe. I love you so much Athena. You're a fighter. Help your sister, she will try to protect you and the others first. You protect her. I love you, my little warrior." Abby brings Athena into one more hug before signaling one of the guards.
Before Athena could say anything, she felt a sting on her back making her wince.

Soon enough her legs gave out, luckily Abby caught her daughter gently cradling her as they sat on the floor while the mother subtly slipped something into her daughter's boot out of sight.