𝟚.𝟟; CHANGES....

"But at what cost..."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

AFTER being woken from the nightmare,

Athena and James stayed awake and waited until it was time for them to head to breakfast then to see Rosa. While they waited they decided to head to the 100s bunk room.

"Athena!"

"Hey Harper, Monts, you guys heading to the dining hall?" the blonde asked her friends.

"Yeah, are you guys heading there?"

"Yeah, we just wanted to come see some of the others since James has barely seen them." Athena responded.

"Alright, well we'll see you at the hall." with that Harper and Monty walked out as Athena and James watched them go.

"How much you wanna bet that they'll get together within a few weeks?" James asked, smirking at the blonde.

"You obviously don't know them well enough. I give it a few months."

"Alright, challenge accepted. If I win you have to tell me a secret." The blonde thought for a few seconds before agreeing.

"Alright, you're on Collins. Don't you wanna know what I get when I win?" Athena asked, shaking hands with the brunette.

"Keep dreaming A." The brunette smirked walking away from the blonde who quickly walked up to catch up to him.

"Hey wait up!" Athena yelled out, making the brunette laugh in amusement.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

After conversing with a few of the 100, James and Athena left towards the dining hall with Athena relentlessly teasing an annoyed James.

"Someone has a crush on you." Athena sang, poking the man's arms as they walked into the hall.

"Stop it, she's a nice girl but i'm not interested." James told the blonde.

"Ooh! Who has a crush on who?" Harper asked the duo once they arrived at the table with their food.

"A certain girl by the name of Fox has a crush on Jamesie here." Athena smirked.

"Mmm, I don't see it." Monty spoke up in thought, trying to imagine the two together.

"Same here, but doesn't change the fact that she has a crush on our beloved James." Jasper said from beside Monty.

"Okay, enough I get it." James said.

"Hey Athy, I need to do a check up on all of the newcomers. I need you and James first." Rosa said, walking up to the seated group. Though the look in her eye let James and Athen know this might be the last time they were going to see everyone for a while.

"Hey Gonzales, let us just finish our breakfast and we'll meet you in Medical." James said, earning a nod from the brunette.

"Alright I'll see you both in a little." Rosa said before walking out with Maya, who was waiting for her by the entrance.

The group went back to conversing until they all finished their food. Some slowly began to leave until it was just Athena, James, Harper, Monty, Jasper, and Nate.

"Well we should go back to the dorms, it seems like everyone else has gone." Nate says about to stand only to be stopped by Athena.

"Wait Nate. hold on, I- James and I need to tell you guys something." Athena says. That got everyone's attention to the duo.