𝟚.𝟞; NIGHTMARE....

"You're always hungry..."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ATHENA paced around the room, anxiously waiting for the brunette to arrive.

"Your pacing isn't going to make her come faster." James said from the couch.

"Well I'm sorry, you know I do this when I get anxious. Plus she's been gone for hours. What if they weren't able to save Maya. what if she got caught and she's getting killed." Athena keeps rambling.

"Ay no puedo creer esto, si ellos discubren lo que Rosa hizo, ya se nos frego.-" the blonde now began rambling in spanish thanks to the latina who was yet to arrive.

"Athena." James called out softly through the girls rambling.

"Y también, yo veo como Jasper ve a Maya. ay y Serafina espero que este bien porque-"

"Athena." the boy called out again.

Ignored.

"Cuando veo a Clarke la voy a jalar por los oídos, esta mensa se fue porque no confia que yo no tenía una idea y solo se va asi-"
The blonde begins to clap to emphasize her anger.

James finally had enough and stood up grabbing the blonde by her shoulders shaking her slightly making her stop her rambling.

"Hey! Stop. First, I don't understand a word you were saying. And second, calm down and sit. Rosa will save Maya. we will find a way to leave. She won't be found out." The blonde nodded silently finally complying and taking a seat on the couch.

"Okay, okay. Sorry its just- Ugh, Im happy they're out of here but Clarke couldn't wait a few more hours before leaving? We could've all been gone long ago." Athena mutters upset. The blonde was still angry and felt betrayed by her sister.

"I know but hey, you were trained for stuff like this. We can escape and come back for the others." Athena looked baffled at James.

"Of course I know how to escape from here, but- I can't just leave everyone here. I can't abandon them."

"You aren't abandoning them, Athena. They'll understand. We need you out of the mountain to meet with the leader of the grounders. You have the plan, and it's a good one." James encouraged the blonde who still looked a little unsure.

After some silence the blonde sighed in defeat.

"Fine, let's do it."

"Do what?"

"Escape Mount Weather."

         ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Okay if we can swipe a key card from one of the ground squads we'll be able to go through the grounder chamber." Athena says looking at Rosas map of the mountain.

"Yeah, if nobody has seen the grounders and only heard and know of it there has to be an entrance and exit in that room." James said circling where the Grounder chambers are.