𝟚.𝟜; ESCAPE...

"I'm never letting you convince me to jump from a dam again..."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

{SERAFINA...}

"There's nowhere else to run girls, come on just give up." a guard spoke up while aiming his gun to the girls.

"Clarke, what do we do?" Serafina whispered, her back still facing the guards.

"We jump." Clarke said, earning a hesitant nod from the redhead. Without another thought the two ran getting a head start before jumping into the dam. As soon as the water his her face, Serafina saw nothing but black.
She was still weak, Clarke knew that. But Clarke also knew she had a better chance at convincing Serafina to escape with her than convincing Athena.

Clarke weakly got up from the river, coughing out water before laying down on the shore.
Though the peace was not long, Anya soon came into Clarkes view.

"Where's your sister?"

"She's not my sister." Clarke responded looking for Serafina.

Soon enough Anya and Clarke spotted Serafina.
"Sera!" Clarke exclaimed, running to the unconscious redhead.

"Come on wake up." Clarke shook the blonde before checking her pulse.
There was none.

"No, no, come on don't you give up now Serafina Dawson." Clarke muttered before opening up Serafinas airway and starting chest compressions.

"Come on Sera, we're almost there." Clarke muttered as she continued doing chest compressions.

Soon enough Serafina opened her eyes coughing out water out of her mouth.
"Oh thank you. For not dying on me." Clarke said, putting a hand on the redhead's shoulder.

"I'm never letting you convince me to jump from a dam again." Serafina muttered, closing her eyes and holding her wound in pain.

"Come on, we have to go." Clarke said but was soon cut off by Anya hitting the blonde with a rock, knocking her out.

"Aww, I wanted to do that." Serafina mumbled earning a weird look from the grounder.

"You're Athena's sister are you not?" the dirty blonde asked the redhead. Serafina nodded.

"Yeah, I'll just follow you. I don't feel like getting hit over the head." Serafina said. Before Serafina could say something else, Anya bound the redheads wrists together before grabbing some strong sticks and vines to carry Clarke on.

"Why am I bound? It's not like I'm gonna run or attack you." Serafina asked.

"I don't trust you." Serafina chuckled at that.

"What's so funny." Anya asked, her face completely serious.

"You say that, but you know Athena and I are more alike than her and Clarke, therefore you know I will be more compliant and understanding. I know you're going to take us to your leader to get revenge on what we did to your people. But let me just explain this, Athena was going to tell me a plan. A plan to let not just my people but your people go from the mountain, I can't share that idea if I'm dead." Serafina said.