𝟚.𝟠; EVERYONE CHANGES...

"Not my home.."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

NEWT sat in front of the fire with

Bellamy as Clarke, Serafina, and Octavia rested.

Natalia had gone off to scout a bit. Newt offered to accompany her in case she ran into grounders, but the redhead said she wanted to be alone for a bit.

"Do you think we'll get them all out? Get her out?" The grounder spoke up.

"I hope so." Bellamy muttered, glancing to where the three girls were sleeping.
Newt saw how Bellamy lingered on the redhead. He knew the way he looked at the girl.

It was the same way he looked at Athena.

His Athena.

Before Newt could bring it up, one of the girls stirred in their sleep while another woke up.

"Get any sleep?" Clarke asked the two.

"I'll sleep when we find Finn and get Athena." Bellamy shook his head staring at the fire. The three stare at the small fire, the beautiful red and orange colors and embers coming off it.

"You haven't seen him, Clarke. Losing you, the others, the war... I-it changed him." Bellamy broke the small silence. After Finn had saved Newt, he had gone off to try to find a way to the mountain to get to Athena.

But instead he had found Octavia when she sounded the fog horn, he knew just by glancing at the boy in that moment, Finn was losing it.

"That girl that was with you, Monroe. She said he executed a grounder that drew you a map? Has he ever done something like that?" Newt asked the oldest Blake, who shook his head in response.

Newt thought he would be mad when he heard of them killing one of his people, but he also knew they were still in a war. There were bound to be more deaths than anyone would like.

"No, he- he pulled the trigger without even blinking and walked away like it was nothing."
Clarke and Newt shook their heads in disbelief.

"That doesn't sound like Finn." Clarke said.

"No it doesn't." Bellamy agreed with the blonde. "I saw what he was capable of. And still, I let him go with Murphy and two automatic rifles." The Blake's eyes filled with regret.

"I'm sure that had to be done." Clarke reassured Belamy, offering a small smile, though neither seemed fully assured by that thought.

"When we got back to the dropship and saw no one was there, we assumed it was the grounders." Bellamy muttered.

"Of course you did. You couldn't have known it was the Mountain Men. no one could have." Clarke assured him.

"How long until Chocolate cake turns to being hung upside down and drained for their blood." Bellamy sighed.

"I don't know." Clarke muttered.

"First we find Finn, then our people." Clarke continued. Bellamy nodded.

"And Athena." Newt spoke up.