𝟚.𝟙; MOUNT WEATHER

"Who died?..."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎
༄༄༄༄

White.

That's all Athena has seen for the past days. She's lost count of how long she was unconscious and awake.

Athena had woken up in a white room with classical music playing, and cleaned white clothes instead of her regular clothes.
When Athena woke, she panicked seeing she was alone.

It seemed as whoever had taken her knew her well enough to have a punching bag in the corner of her room along with a desk with a notebook and pen for her to write.

A knock on the white porcelain door breaks Athena from her thoughts and from her now daily exercise. Turning her head the girl sees Maya walk in with a tray of food with her usual hazard suit on.

"Hey Maya. What did they have for today?" Athena asks, turning back to the punching bag.

"Chicken noodle soup, baked beans, and a fruit cup. I also snuck you a chocolate cake. You told me you had never tried chocolate before so I wanted you to try it." The girl said placing the tray of food on the blonde's desk.

"Thanks. Uh Have you heard anything from my friends that came in with me?"

"Actually yeah, Monty, they said they're planning on clearing him tomorrow along with you too."

"Clearing us?"

"Yeah so you can get a room, you can live here. You'll finally have peace," Maya smiled at the girl.

"Oh.." The blonde muttered sitting on her bed, Maya followed suit sitting beside the blonde.

"Have you ever known peace Athena?" The brunette asks with furrowed brows.

"Honestly? No. I always went from one prison to another." Athena mutters vaguely, memories flashing through her head.

When Athena had her first panic attack in the white room Maya broke protocol and ran in to help the blonde, she knew what having an attack felt like. That immediately earned to some extent a bit of trust in the brunette from Athena.

Maya was then sent in everyday to deliver food and check in on Athena before reporting back to her home.

"Well you'll finally be at peace. And hey you can tell me some stories from the outside when you get cleared." Maya softly smiled.

"Wait but you said only me and Monty are getting cleared. What about my other friend? James?" Maya looked confusedly at the blonde.

"You came with someone else?"

Athena nodded.

"I've only seen you and Monty in the containment rooms." Maya says just as confused as Athena.

"Well could there be somewhere else James could be?" Maya shook her head.

"No, whenever we bring someone in, they go through containment for a few days before hopefully getting cleared."

"Oh, well maybe he got away." Athena covered up her suspicion.

'If he's not with Monty and I? Oh-, where are you James?'